Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Stuck in a dream-within-a-dream-within-a-dream, Randy must figure out how to escape the loop.
- The title is based off the 2010 film Inception.
- This episode is having the lowest amount of physical character appearances.
- This is the first episode, there are no background characters.
- This episode is similar to the Adventure Time episode "King Worm", where Finn the human must figuring out how to escape his dream vivid.
- The colorful leaves seen blowing in the dream world are similar in appearance to those in the 1995 film Pocahontas.
- For the first time, Randy wears his mask with it rolled up to show his mouth.
- This is the first episode to show Randy in his pajamas.
- In a continuity error, it's revealed from multiple security cameras that it would take almost thirty seconds for Randy to reach from his home to the school on foot, but in the first episode of the series, Randy had to his bicycle to get from school to his house and back again.
- The Ninja 9 symbol appears on the monsters in Randy's dream trying to take the ball.
- A few monsters are inspired from popular culture; such as,
- Mothra from "Mothra (1961)"
- Cthulhu from "Call of Cthulhu"
- The Sorcerer's Key makes its first reappearance since its premiere in "Randy Cunningham and the Sorcerer's Key".
- The first dream includes the reappearance on the Norrisville Van Dam from "The Ninja Identity".
- The game that Randy and Howard play makes reference to the theme song of the 1996 film Space Jam, "I Believe I Can Fly."
- The title of the film that Randy and Howard are watching in one dream, Silt Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Silt, is based off the 2005 film Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- In that dream, Mt. Chuck appears again since its previous appearance in "Monster Dump".
- One of the security footage can be seen Morgan's cat from "McFreaks".
- The plot was inspired by an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Randy's robe and underwear from "Randy Cunningham's Day Off" and his cow costume from "Dawn of the Driscoll" make reappearances in Randy's closet.
- There is a banana cart with the name "Banana Karenina" which could be a reference to the popular book "Anna Karenina".
- Goof: apparently Randy and Howard are now capable of touching the Chaos Pearls without getting corrupted by it.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|