"Ninjception" is the eighteenth episode of the second season (and seventieth episode overall) of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. It premiered on November 27, 2014.
Stuck in a dream-within-a-dream-within-a-dream, Randy must figure out how to escape the loop.
- This episode is similar to the Adventure Time episode "King Worm", where Finn the human must figuring out how to escape his dream vivid.
- The colorful leaves seen blowing in the dream world are similar in appearance to those in the film Pocahontas.
- The title is based off the 2010 film Inception.
- For the first time, Randy wears his mask with it rolled up to show his mouth.
- This is the first episode to show Randy in his pajamas.
- The Ninja 9 symbol appears on the monsters in Randy's dream trying to take the ball.
- The Sorcerer's Key makes its first reappearance since its premiere in "Randy Cunningham and the Sorcerer's Key".
- The first dream includes the reappearance on the Norrisville Van Dam.
- The game that Randy and Howard played is a reference to the Space Jam theme song.
- The title of the film that Randy and Howard are watching in one dream, Silt Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Silt, is based off the 2005 film Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- In that dream, Mt. Chuck appears again since its previous appearance in "Monster Dump".
- Goof: apparently Randy and Howard are now capable of touching the Chaos Pearls without getting corrupted by it.
- One of the security footage can be seen Morgan's cat from McFreaks.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.