"No" is the forty-seventh episode of Mickey Mouse.
Mickey has difficulty saying "No", so he turns to Donald for help.
As Mickey watches the TV, the doorbell rings and Minnie opens it. "Can I borrow a stick of butter, please?" she asked and winked her eyes. She knows him, he can't say "nnnnnnn...". How about his butter? He nervously laughed and said "Right." As he gives his butter to her and places it inside her bag, she left as the door closes. His popcorn is disgusting while "Ding dong!" Goofy shouted off-screen. "I was wondering I can borrow this your chair." he said but "My chair? What for, Goof?" Mickey asked while "Chaiready." Goofy said as Mickey sits on a table. Goofy thanks Mickey as Goofy carries Mickey's chair and places it under him on a table. Goofy knows him, Mickey can't say "nnnnn...", he carries his chair and places it at the back of Goofy's car, which is left. Scrooge points Mickey to give more dollars, Mortimer wants to borrow Minnie, "Do you mind?" Pete said while shaving his hair, Huey, Dewey, and Louie want to borrow some toilet paper, which throws it on Mickey's house, the dogcatcher wants to move Pluto, Figaro wants to eat Gubbles, and Practical Pig wants to demolish Mickey's house with other Two Little Pigs. "You know me." he said sadly while "Ya can't say No!" people said and laughed as they left. As Mickey sits on the grass in front of his demolished house, when Donald comes along, Mickey can't say "nnn...", nevermind. Donald laughs but "Mickey never could say no" as he asks for help but Donald's going to teach Mickey how to say "nnnnnnnnn...". "No. I'm not." Donald said but "Exactly." Mickey shouted and "he exists". As Donald hits Mickey's nose and punches his tummy, "Nnnn... Oooh!" he shouted while "No! No. No...", sits on the grass again. Donald did it, but Mickey thanked Donald either but "NO!" Mickey shouted. As the car honks, Colleen tells him to want to find Main Street, he begins to say "Why, of course. Just follow the street and NO!" she left driving her car, the old lady tells him to want to cross the street, he begins again "My pleasure. NO!" as he left, she is sad. Mickey finds himself in a slew of even worse trouble when he is arrested for running a stop sign while "NO!" he shouted and doesn't yield to the police when they order him to "pull over" while "NO!" he shouted again, refuses the oath to tell the truth in court while "NO!" he shouted for the third time, and ends up in jail, and "Do these horizontal stripes make my butt look big?" his cellmate asked his question about his prison uniform forces Mickey, who shouted for the last time "NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" to break out of jail and escape, but as the police look for him, Mickey returns to what's left of his house to sob over how saying "no" got him in so much trouble, only for the Three Little Pigs adding a second story to Mickey's house, Figaro providing a friend for Gubbles, the dogcatcher giving Pluto to Mickey, Huey, Dewey, and Louie borrowing some toilet paper, Pete shaving "THANKS" word at his back, Scrooge returning the money he borrowed with interest, and Mortimer keeping Minnie. "Honk honk!" Goofy shouted as he hits Mickey's house. His chair places behind his table as he sits on it with her. She places a butter on popcorn, he guesses how to be "the nice guy after all". When everyone asks "Mind if we join you?" to watch some TV, Mickey doesn't matter of fact, "Yes. I do mind." he replies as his eyes look Minnie, smiling.
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Scrooge McDuck
- Mortimer Mouse
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Colleen Cow
- The Three Little Pigs
- Giggles (cameo)
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse, Huey, Dewey, Louie
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer - Goofy, Pluto, Practical Pig
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Alan Young - Scrooge McDuck
- Paul Rudish - Mortimer Mouse
- Illya Owens - Old lady
- This episode shows that Mickey Mouse does not know how to say "no" in this series, but he has said "no" various times in many of his previous appearances, including some previous episodes of this series. It is possible that this episode took place before those ones, or Mickey was just bluffing.
- This could be likely be a goof or this episode is non-canon, but the crew most likely did this just to be funny.
- This is the first appearance of Mortimer Mouse and in this series.
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie's outfits are identical to the ones they wore in Mr. Duck Steps Out.
- The female goldfish in the episode could be Mickey's other pet goldfish, Bianca, or Cleo from Pinocchio.
- This episode marked Alan Young's final performance as the voice of Scrooge McDuck prior to his death on May 20, 2016.
- This episode is similar to the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "The Abrasive Side", where SpongeBob SquarePants cannot say "no".
- The quote from Mickey's cellmate is a reference to a quote by Yao in Mulan.