"No Man is an Island" is the first segment of the thirty-fourth episode of The Emperor's New School.
Yzma's latest scheme to get rid of Kuzco is a little more simplistic than usual. She decides to just put him in a box and ship him away. When Kronk sets a trap for Kuzco, he also ends up capturing Malina, and shipping them to a deserted island. While Yzma decides to begin her palace remodeling, Kronk heads to the island to save Malina, and maybe Kuzco. In order to stop Kronk from rescuing Kuzco, Yzma heads to the island. Meanwhile, Malina ends up becoming an idol for the monkeys, who do anything she wants. Kuzco then gets them to make him their king, but the two end up being sacrifices to their real idol – a giant monkey.
- Patrick Warburton as Kronk
- Eartha Kitt as Yzma/Amzy
- J.P. Manoux as Kuzco
- Curtis Armstrong as Mr. Flaco Moleguaco
- Gabriel Iglesias as Yu, Tu
- Jessica DiCicco as Malina
- Justin Cowden as Guaca
- The decision for Kronk of not paying the postage is a reference to Yzma's line "to save on postage" from the first movie.