"No Reservations" is the fifty-fifth episode of Mickey Mouse. It premiered on June 3, 2016.
Minnie and her friends attempt to get into the hottest, yet most impossibly booked restaurant in town.
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck
- April Winchell - Clarabelle Cow
- Paul Rudish - Flamingo Maitre D', Additional voices
- This is the fifth Minnie Mouse-themed episode (the first being "Eau de Minnie", the second being "Clogged", the third being "Doggone Biscuits", and the fourth being "Sock Burglar") with the title card saying "Minnie Mouse" instead of the usual "Mickey Mouse".
- This is the second episode where Mickey does not appear at all, although his voice actor Chris Diamantopoulos is still credited, likely as additional voices.
- This is the first episode where Clarabelle has a major role and speaking role, and the fifth episode she has appeared in.
- Also, April Winchell reprises her role from other Disney projects.
- Graffiti of the names Fantasia 2000 and Pumbaa can be seen in the alley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.