Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle attempt to get into the hottest, yet most impossibly booked restaurant in town.
Minnie finally gets a reservation, but the waiter lies and claims that they don't have a reservation. They are kicked out and they have to find ways to sneak in.
They try sneaking in as chickens, getting delivered in food boxes, and infiltrating the restaurant as the band. Each time, however, the flamingo waiter catches them in the act and throws them out.
Minnie tries one last time by entering the painter's elevator and coming in through the ceiling. They try to enter through a small door in the ceiling, but Clarabelle gets stuck. Daisy and Minnie jump on her to get her through. This caused her to shower milk all over the restaurant, and the customers assumed there was a fire and evacuated.
The flamingo waiter tries to calm people down, but in the panic, he is thrown into a table of food. Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle are the only ones left in the restaurant, and Minnie serves the beaten-up flamingo to them. The waiter runs out the window in the ceiling and crashes below.
Character Voice cast
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck
- April Winchell - Clarabelle Cow
- Paul Rudish - Flamingo Maitre D', Additional voices
- This is the fifth Minnie Mouse-themed episode (the first being "Eau de Minnie", the second being "Clogged", the third being "Doggone Biscuits", and the fourth being "Sock Burglar") with the title card saying "Minnie Mouse" instead of the usual "Mickey Mouse".
- This is the second episode where Mickey does not appear at all, although his voice actor Chris Diamantopoulos is still credited, likely as additional voices.
- This is the first episode where Clarabelle has a major role and speaking role, and the fifth episode she has appeared in.
- Also, April Winchell reprises her role from other Disney projects.
- Graffiti of the names Fantasia 2000 and Pumbaa can be seen in the alley.