Norrisville is the city where most of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja takes place.
Long ago, before or around 1209, Norrisville, a Japanese-styled town, was founded, and the Sorcerer and the Sorceress came into existence. Both met each other in Norrisville in 1209 and caused mayhem together until the First Ninja banished the Sorceress to the Land of Shadows. Four years later, around 1213, he defeated and sealed the Sorcerer in a giant hole outside of ancient Norrisville with the Eye of Eternity.
Years later, a high school was built on top of the Sorcerer's prison, and ever since, there have been many people turned into monsters by the Sorcerer's Stank in his relentless quest to be free. Fifty years ago, McFist Industries was also founded. McFist made a deal with the Sorcerer to set him free in exchange for the superpower of his choosing.
- In 1209, Norrisville Was a Japanese-styled town
- Norrisville is based on Bartlesville which is a real Oklahoma.
- It's revealed in "Otto Know Better" that Norrisville has several toxic dump sites used by Mcfist Industries.
- Norrisville was likely named after the Norisu Nine.￼
- It's revealed in "Big Trouble in Little Norrisville" that there is also a Middle Norrisville.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|