- Kristen Schaal - Mabel
- Jason Ritter - Dipper
- Brad Abrell - Agent Trigger
- Jackie Buscarino - Pacifica
- Matt Chapman - Marius von Fundshauser
- Jennifer Coolidge - Lazy Susan
- Jessica DiCicco - Tambry
- Carl Faruolo - Grenda
- Keith Ferguson - Deputy Durland
- Nathan Fillion - Preston Northwest
- Will Forte - Tyler Cutebiker
- Nick Offerman - Agent Powers
- Kevin Michael Richardson - Sheriff Blubs, Ghost of Northwest Manor, Basketball Player
- Gregg Turkington - Toby Determined
- Niki Yang - Candy
- Alex Hirsch - Old Man McGucket, Mayor Befufflefumpter
- Kari Wahlgren - Priscilla Northwest
- This is the first and only episode in which Stan and Soos do not appear.
- This is also the first Gravity Falls episode with the shortened theme song.
- When Dipper is turned to wood, he makes the exact same pose that the Shape Shifter said would be his "final form" in "Into the Bunker".
- This is the only Gravity Falls episode that started Dipper x Pacifica (or Dipcifica if you're politically correct.)
- The end credits cipher reads, "PYOL YS QH LLFDJW: UAH DNCVFW ZTCKW XKG WFFWWKNLLMRP? WISAGCXJ AR WKUISW! DPX WDSUKXR: LLH UBFO." When using the vigenère cipher, it translates to "NEXT UP ON UTBAHC: DID ALIENS WRITE THE CONSTITUTION? CRAWDADS IN TIARAS! AND FLORIDA: THE SHOW."
- Keyword: CURSED, found on evey other window on the top floor of the Northwest mansion.
- The page section at the end of the episode says, "5-4-23-10-15-5-10-9-4-1-16-23-4-16-19-5-19-19-11-5 5-4-23-10-15-5-10-9-4-1-16-23-4-16-19-5-19-19-11-5- 5-4-23-10-15-5-10-9-4-1-16-23-4-16-23-4-16-19-5-19-19-11-5," which translates to "STANISNOTWHATHESEEMS STANINOTWHATHESEEMS STANISNOTWHATHESEEMS," when put though the combined cipher.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Gravity Falls Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Gravity Falls Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|