Nani invites her prospective boss home to demonstrate the spirit of ʻohana. Lilo has a crush on the boss's son Keoni. Before the visit, they find an experiment that is designed to snoop around and dig up dirt on the enemy. The experiment is so annoying that Lilo and Stitch give Nosy to Gantu. Nosy then annoys Gantu and Hämsterviel so much that they release him. He returns to Lilo's house just in time to finish the visit with Nani's boss. In the end, Nosy returns to Gantu's ship and spreads rumors about Gantu to 625.
- When Nosy meets Reuben, and in all the scenes of Nosy with Hämsterviel, he has a stumpy tail.
- Moral: Don't stick your nose in other people's affairs or tell anyone their secrets.
- Lilo is revealed to keep a diary, which Nosy managed to dig up.
- According to Jumba, Nosy is one of his favorite experiments.
- When Stitch breathes into his hand and claims his breath to be minty fresh, the table plant wilted shortly after, which contradicts Stitch's claim and confirms Lilo’s claim she wrote about him having really bad breath which Nosy revealed to him.
- The green ham (courtesy of Jumba's nuclear technology) is a likely reference to the children's book Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss.
- According to Hämsterviel's diary, he sleeps with a pacifier, wears platform shoes to look threatening, and his real name is Rupert.
- Hämsterviel revealed that he has a dandruff problem.
- According to Nosy, Gantu wears bunny slippers and has an obsession with karaoke. Aptly enough, the latter was exploited in "Snafu".
- In the episode "Shortstuff", Stitch used the same "Kenny" boy disguise.