"Not so Ninja" is the second segment of the 3rd Season 4 episode of PJ Masks.
When the Ninjalinos lose their ninja powers, the PJ Masks teach them alternative skills.
- The PJ Masks can finally understand the Ninjalinos' blabbering language.
- This is the first time Night Ninja turns against his Ninjalinos by stealing their powers.
- Gekko teaches for the second time.
- The first time he teaches was in "Terrible Two-Some."
- The Ninjalinos do the Gangnam Style dance in their ninja lessons training.
- Night Ninja narrates the episode title for the fourth time.
- The first time he narrated a title of an episode was in "Flight of the Ninja", the second time was in "Werejalinos" and the third time was in "The Disappearing Ninjas".
- Night Ninja is the second villain to break the fourth wall when he was lifted into the air by his Ninjalinos and said "Uh oh."
- The first villain to break the fourth wall was Romeo, who was explaining how he used his evil genius mind to create his Biggie Chews in "Lionel-Saurus."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.