- 1962 - In Search of the Castaways premieres in London, England.
- 1997 - The Little Mermaid (reissue)
- 1998 - A Bug's Life premieres at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood, California.
- 1955 - The Mickey Mouse Club airs on ABC. Today is "Fun With Music Day".
- 1956 - "Along the Oregon Trail", part of Disneyland, premieres on ABC.
- 1957 - The Zorro episode "Zorro Saves a Friend" premieres on ABC.
- 1989 - The DuckTales episode "The Bride Wore Stripes" and the Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers episode "Normie's Science Project" premiere in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "Shadow of a Doubt" premieres in syndication.
- 1996 - The Quack Pack episode "Nosy Neighbors" premieres in syndication.
- 1998 - The Disney's Doug episode "Quailman and the Annoying S.T.U.A.R.T.", the Recess episode "Operation Stuart/Pharaoh Bob", the Pepper Ann episode "Presenting Stewart Waldinger/Pepper Ann's Life in a Nutshell", and the Hercules episode "Hercules and the Poseidon's Cup Adventure" premiere on ABC.
- 1999 - The Recess episode "Mikey's Pants/Here Comes Mr. Perfect" premieres on UPN and in syndication.
- 2000 - The Buzz Lightyear of Star Command episode "Revenge of the Monsters" premieres on UPN and in syndication.
- 2005 - Little Einsteins premieres on Playhouse Disney with the episode "Annie's Solo Mission".
- 2010 - The Shake It Up episode "Meatball It Up" premieres on Disney Channel.
VHS & DVD releases
- 2000 - Fantasia 2000 and Fantasia: Special 60th Anniversary Edition
- 2006 - Adventures of the Gummi Bears: Volume 1, DuckTales: Volume 2, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: Volume 2, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Mouseketales, and Home Improvement: The Complete Fifth Season (Touchstone Television)
- 1915 - Martha Tilton (singer and actress)
- 1921 - Brian Keith (actor)
- 1949 - Phil Baron (voice actor, puppeteer, musician, songwriter, and cantor)
- 1950 - Roger Birnbaum (film producer)
- 1959 - Paul McGann (actor)
- 1961 - D.B. Sweeney (actor and voice actor)
- 1964 - Patrick Warburton (actor, voice actor, and comedian)
- 1972 - Josh Duhamel (actor, voice actor, and model)
|≪||November 13||Timeline||November 15||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.