- 1978 - The TV special Mickey's 50 airs on NBC.
- 1987 - The DuckTales episode "Back Out in the Outback" premieres in syndication.
- 1988 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "The White Knight" premieres on NBC.
- 1990 - The series finale of Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, "They Shoot Dogs, Don't They" and the Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "True Gritty" premiere in syndication.
- 1993 - The Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "The Moon" and the Bonkers episode "Get Wacky" premiere in syndication.
- 1995 - The Brotherly Love episode "Outbreak!" premieres on NBC.
- 1996 - The Quack Pack episode "Hit the Road, Backwater Jack" premieres in syndication.
- 1997 - The Bear in the Big Blue House episode "Need a Little Help Today" premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 1999 - The Recess episode "Good Luck Charm/Diggers Split Up" premieres on UPN and in syndication.
- 2000 - The Buzz Lightyear of Star Command episode "The Starthought" premieres on UPN and in syndication.
- 2007 - The Emperor's New School premieres on Disney Channel with the episode "Mudka's Secret Recipe/The Emperor's New Home School".
- 2017 - Tangled: The Series premiered its one hour special, "Queen for a Day" on Disney Channel.
Theme park happenings
- 1993 - The showing of the Black Friday reel of Toy Story and the film nearly being cancelled as a result.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1985- The Bears and I, The Legend of Lobo, The Vanishing Prairie, White Wilderness, Secrets of Life, and Charlie, the Lonesome Cougar
- 2002 - Frank McKlusky, C.I. (Touchstone Home Entertainment) and Reign of Fire (Touchstone Home Entertainment)
- 2013 - Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Never Land Rescue
DVD & Blu-ray releases
- 2013 - The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning / The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea 2-Movie Collection and Planes
- 1905 - Eleanor Audley (actress and voice actress)
- 1919 - Alan Young (actor, voice actor, comedian, and radio and television host/personality)
- 1933 - Larry King (actor, voice actor, comedian, and television and radio host)
- 1939 - Warren Moore (singer and songwriter)
- 1957 - Tom Virtue (actor)
- 1959 - Allison Janney (actress, voice actress, and comedian)
- 1961 - Meg Ryan (actress, director, and producer)
- 1962 - Jodie Foster (actress, director, and producer)
- 1966 - Jason Scott Lee (actor, voice actor, and martial artist)
- 1983 - Adam Driver (actor)
|≪||November 18||Timeline||November 20||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.