On Halloween Night, the gang goes to a haunted house, where they are sprayed with a gas that unknowingly places digital imaging lenses onto their eyes. Later the Big Hero 6 set out to stop Noodle Burger Boy's latest crime, but Hiro gets distracted after seeing Tadashi alive and roaming the city at night. He eventually meets his "brother" in the haunted house where he is overjoyed to see him again at first, but soon realizes that this is just an illusion created by Obake, caused by the lenses which turns their fears into reality. As the rest of the team face their worst fears, Noodle Burger Boy steals a high-powered magnet from SFIT. After the events, Hiro and his friends regroup and wonder how Obake knows them so well, while Noodle Burger Boy delivers the magnet to Obake, so he can use it for the machine he is building.
- Ryan Potter as Hiro Hamada
- Scott Adsit as Baymax, Old Man
- Génesis Rodríguez as Honey Lemon
- Khary Payton as Wasabi
- Jamie Chung as Go Go Tomago
- Brooks Wheelan as Fred
- Lucas Neff as Noodle Burger Boy
- Daniel Henney as Tadashi Hamada
- Jenifer Lewis as Professor Granville
- Andrew Scott as Obake
- Kari Wahlgren as Kid
- The title translates to "haunted house" in Japanese.
- Baymax is seen in his pirate costume from the "Baymax and Fred" short.
- Honey Lemon dresses as Lenore Shimamoto.
- The episode features a brief flashback of Tadashi's death in the film.
- The team's fears are revealed in this episode. Honey Lemon is has a fear of hippopotamuses, Go Go has a fear of leprechauns, and Hiro is haunted by the memory of his brother's death. Fred's arachnophobia was already explored in "Fred's Bro-Tillion" and "Mini-Max", as was Wasabi's acrophobia in previous episodes and in the film. Baymax is the only one with no fear due to him being a robot.
- Despite referring to himself as Mr. O'Hare, the character is listed as Old Man in the credits.