- 1929 - The Barnyard Battle
- 1930 - The Gorilla Mystery
- 1931 - The Barnyard Broadcast
- 1936 - Mickey's Elephant
- 1939 - Officer Duck
- 1952 - Trick or Treat
- 1980 - Song of the South (Re-release)
- 1997 - Rocketman
- 2014 - Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- 1957 - Zorro premieres on ABC with "Presenting Señor Zorro"
- 1987 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "Water Way to Go" premieres on NBC.
- 1989 - The Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers episode "Ghost of a Chance" premieres in syndication.
- 1991 - The Darkwing Duck episode "Jurassic Jumble" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "The Day the Bird Stood Still" premieres in syndication.
- 1996 - The Quack Pack episode "Heavy Dental" premieres in syndication.
- 1998 - The Disney's Doug episode "Doug's in the Middle", the Recess episode "The Challenge/Wild Child", the Pepper Ann episode "Vanessa Less Tessa/Peer Counsellor P.A.", and the Hercules episode "Hercules and the Prometheus Affair" premiere on ABC.
- 2001 - The Legend of Tarzan premieres on UPN with the episode "Tarzan and the Caged Fury".
- 2003 - The House of Mouse episode "House Ghosts " airs on Toon Disney.
- 2004 - The Proud Family episode "Thelma and Luis" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2005 - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody episode "Smart and Smarterer" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2008 - The Suite Life on Deck episode "The Kidney of the Sea" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2014 - The Evermoor episode The Mysterious Village premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2016 - The Milo Murphy's Law episodes "The Undergrounders" and "Rooting for the Enemy" premieres on Disney XD.
- 2019 - The Tangled: The Series Episode The Lost Treasure of Herz Der Sonne Premieres on Disney Channel
VHS & DVD releases
- 2006 - Hannah Montana is released for Nintendo DS.
- 1900 - Helen Hayes (actress)
- 1946 - Ben Vereen (actor, voice actor, dancer, and singer)
- 1947 - Gary Beach (actor and singer)
- 1950 - Jerry Tondo (actor)
- 1961 - Jodi Benson (actress, voice actress, and singer)
- 1964 - Quinton Flynn (voice actor)
- 1967 - Michael Giacchino (composer)
- 1969 - Wendi McLendon-Covey (actress, voice actress, comedian, writer, and producer)
- 1973 - Mario Lopez (actor, voice actor, and television host)
- 1979 - Mýa (singer, songwriter, and actress)
- 1982 - Dan Stevens (actor and producer)
- 1988 - Rose McIver (actress)
- 1997 - Grace Rolek (actress)
- 1985 - Orson Welles (actor, director, writer, and producer)
- 2004 - Christopher Reeve (actor, film director, producer, screenwriter, author, and activist)
- 2017 - Don Pedro Colley (actor, voice actor, director, and producer)
|≪||October 9||Timeline||October 11||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.