- 1971 - The Grand Opening of Walt Disney World premieres on NBC.
- 1987 - The DuckTales episode "Horse Scents" premieres in syndication.
- 1988 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "Tummi's Last Stand" premieres on NBC.
- 1993 - The Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Phases of Matter" and the Bonkers episode "Cartoon Cornered" premiere in syndication.
- 1996 - The Quack Pack episode "Ducks by Nature" premieres in syndication.
- 1997 - The Bear in the Big Blue House episode "Falling for Fall premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 1998 - The Hercules episode "Hercules and the Song of Circe" premieres in syndication.
- 2000 - The Buzz Lightyear of Star Command episode "The Crawling Flesh" premieres on UPN and in syndication.
- 2004 - The Brandy & Mr. Whiskers episode "The Curse of the Vampire Bat/The Monkey's Paw" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2007 - The Replacements season one finale "Clue-Less/Conrad's Day Off" premieres on Disney Channel and Hulu is founded.
- 2010 - The Phineas and Ferb episode "Split Personality/Brain Drain" and the Fish Hooks episode "Queen Bea" premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2012 - The Pair of Kings episode "The Oogli Stick", the Kickin' It episode "All the President's Friends", the Lab Rats episode "Concert in a Can", and the Crash & Bernstein episode "Educating Crash" premiere on Disney XD.
VHS & DVD releases
- 2007 - Cars: Mater-National Championship is released in North America.
- 2019 - Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King will be released in North America.
DVD & Blu-ray releases
- 2013 - Disney Princess: Princesses Through the Seasons
- 1947 - Richard Dreyfuss (actor and voice actor)
- 1956 - Darrell Van Citters (director, animator, and author)
- 1957 - Dan Castellaneta (actor, voice actor, comedian, and screenwriter)
- 1959 - Finola Hughes (actress, voice actress, television host, enterepreneur, author, dancer, director, and producer)
- 1967 - Joely Fisher (actress)
- 1971 - Winona Ryder (actress, voice actress, and producer)
- 1972 - Gabrielle Union (actress, voice actress, activist, and author)
- 1998 - Jenna Lea Rosen (vocalist, actress, voice actress, and singer)
|≪||October 28||Timeline||October 30||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.