Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- 1963 - The Incredible Journey
- 2005 - Chicken Little premieres at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood, California.
- 2013 - Thor: The Dark World is released in France, the Philippines, South Korea, and the United Kingdom.
- 1972 - The Mouse Factory episode "Cats" premieres in syndication.
- 1982 - Walt Disney airs Disney's Halloween Treat
- 1985 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "Sweet and Sour Gruffi/Duel of the Wizards" premieres on NBC.
- 1987 - The DuckTales episode "Scrooge's Pet" premieres in syndication.
- 1990 - The TaleSpin episode "Feminine Air" premieres in syndication.
- 1991 - The Dinosaurs episode "When Food Goes Bad" premieres on ABC.
- 1993 - The Little Mermaid episode "Tail of Two Crabs" and the Marsupilami episode "Mars' Problem Pachyderm/Night of the Living Shnookums" premiere on CBS.
- 1995 - The Brotherly Love episode "Witchcraft" premieres on NBC.
- 1996 - The Quack Pack episode "Recipe for Adventure" premieres in syndication.
- 1998 - The Hercules episode "Hercules and the Trojan War" premieres in syndication.
- 1999 - The Mickey Mouse Works episode "Mickey to the Rescue: Staircase/How to Haunt a House/Mickey's Mechanical House/Hansel and Gretel" premieres on ABC.
- 2000 - The Buzz Lightyear of Star Command episode "Dirty Work" premieres on UPN and in syndication.
- 2009 - The Phineas and Ferb episodes "Bubble Boys" and "Isabella and the Temple of Sap" premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2016 - The Once Upon a Time episode "Dark Waters" premieres on ABC.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1992 - Beauty and the Beast
- October Road: The Complete First Season (Touchstone Television)
- Scrubs: The Complete Sixth Season (Touchstone Television)
- 2001 - Monsters, Inc. Scream Team is released for PlayStation.
- 2009 - Cars: Race-O-Rama is released in Europe.
- 2012 - Wreck-It Ralph is released for Wii, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS.
- 1906 - Paul Smith (music composer)
- 1931 - Dick Gautier (actor, comedian, singer, and caricaturist)
- 1945 - Henry Winkler (actor, director, comedian, producer, and author)
- 1953 - Charles Martin Smith (film actor, writer, and director)
- 1957 - Kevin Pollak (actor, voice actor, impressionist, game show host, and comedian)
- 1961 - Larry Wilmore (comedian, writer, producer, and actor)
- 1970 - Daniel Bacon (actor)
- 1988 - Janel Parrish (actress, dancer, and singer-songwriter)
- 2004 - Elisha Henig (actor)