October 31 is known as Halloween in some countries.
- 1987 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "Snows Your Old Man" premieres on NBC.
- 1991 - The Darkwing Duck episode "Ghoul of My Dreams" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "The Citadel" premieres in syndication.
- 1997 - The 101 Dalmatians: The Series episode "Cruella World" and the Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Farming" premiere in syndication.
- 1997 - The Bear in the Big Blue House episode "Dancin' the Day Away" premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 1998 - The Disney's Doug episode "Doug: Night of the Living Dougs", the Recess episode "The Substitute/Gretchen and the Secret of Yo", the Pepper Ann episode "A 'Tween Halloween/Mash into Me", and the Hercules episode "Hercules and the Caledonian Boar" premiere on ABC.
- 2001 - The season six premiere of Recess, "Terrifying Tales of Recess", premieres on UPN and in syndication.
- 2014 - The Evermoor Chronicles episode "Supreme Everine" first premieres on Disney Channel.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1912 - Ollie Johnston (animator)
- 1942 - David Ogden Stiers (actor, voice actor, and conductor)
- 1945 - Brian Doyle-Murray (actor, voice actor, comedian, and screenwriter)
- 1950 - John Candy (actor, voice actor, and comedian)
- 1963 - Rob Schneider (actor, comedian, screenwriter, producer, and director)
- 1965 - Rob Rackstraw (voice actor)
- 1967 - Adam Schlesinger (songwriter, composer, and record producer)
- 1970 - Nolan North (actor and voice actor)
- 1976 - Piper Perabo (actress)
- 1992 - Vanessa Marano (actress)
- 1995 - Mateo Arias (actor)
- 1997 - Sydney Park (actress and comedian)
- 1926 - Harry Houdini (illusionist, magician, escapologist, stunt performer, actor, historian, film producer, pilot, and debunker)
- 2013 - Toby Bluth (painter, animator, background artist, production designer, theater director, and film director)
- 2016 - Natalie Babbitt (author and illustrator)
|≪||October 30||Timeline||November 1||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.