They were wildly popular at one time, especially among female students at Middleton High School, but quickly became yesterday's news.
To help his son's ongoing quest to become a pop sensation, Señor Senior, Senior kidnaps the Oh Boyz band to blackmail the record company. The plan backfires when Ron winds up captured along with the group. The record executive, finding the Oh Boyz' disappearance to be a profit windfall, is in no hurry to help so Kim must find Ron and the others on her own.
The Oh Boyz enjoyed great success as a boy band, but their rise to the top did not last long. Simply put, their fans moved on. The band continued to tour, but to empty arenas. Far worse in their manager's eyes, the band's extravagant pre-performance demands ate up even more money that they were no longer earning.
During a Middleton show, the Oh Boyz were kidnapped by Señor Senior, Senior, who planned to hold them hostage until their record company made his son, Junior, a pop sensation. This plan backfired twice over, however: Roland quickly realized that with the band gone, far less money was being lost. Furthermore, the kidnapping itself boosted the band's sales, so Roland was effectively reaping the profits without having to pay for the band's usual entourage. Consequently, he had no interest in getting the Oh Boyz back and ignored all ransom demands.
Ron Stoppable, who had accidentally been kidnapped along with the Oh Boyz, passed himself off as the newest group member to their captor. He later convinced the Oh Boyz to overcome their egos and work together in order to escape. Once informed of Roland's betrayal, the band fired him and apparently hired Rufus as their new manager.
- Nicky Nick
- Manager: Roland Pond (formerly), Rufus
- Accountant: Benny
- Oh Boyz songs were heard in several episodes other than their introduction:
- Kim, Monique, and Hirotaka attended a concert where "I Want it My Way" was performed in Exchange.
- Shego caught Dr. Drakken humming "Quit Playing Games with My Head" after his Attitudinator encounter in Bad Boy.
- Dr. Drakken sang "Hello, Hello, Hello" for a karaoke night in Rappin' Drakken.
- Hego was also caught singing "Quit Playing Games with My Head" by Kim and Ron in Mathter and Fervent.
- Steven Barkin started singing "Quit Playing Games with My Head" to Shego after her Attitudinator experience in Stop Team Go.
- The band is based off boy bands such as the Backstreet Boys and Nsync.
- According to Robby, his astrological sign is Pisces, meaning he was born somewhere between February 19 and March 20.
- Ironically, however, Robby also stated he hates fish.