"Oh Boyz" is the forty-fifth episode of Kim Possible.
Kim and her female friends are into a boy band - The Oh Boyz-consisting of Robby, Ryan, Dexter and Nicky-Nick. The next week, her mother buys her tickets for their upcoming concert. But to Mrs. Dr. Possible's surprise and disappointment, the Oh Boyz are not in anymore. Ron, however, is into them, and excitedly escorts Kim to the event.
When they get there, they're the only members of the audience. Ron take the initiative and goes backstage to meet the group. Meanwhile, the Oh Boyz manager Roland Pond is cringing because the tour is losing money quickly; the Oh Boyz have a iron-clad contract that he can't break.
Then out of the blue Senor Senior, Sr. and Jr. come in a helicopter and kidnap the Oh Boyz and Ron. (The Seniors kidnap the Oh Boyz to ransom for connections to make Junior a teen singing sensation.) Roland however, finds the Oh Boyz' disappearance to be a profit windfall, decides he has no interest in getting the Oh Boyz back, since now the tour isn't losing money. Senor Senior, Sr calls Roland to make his demands, but Roland keeps hanging up on him. But Kim hears the Seniors over the phone, and goes to rescue Ron and The Boyz.
While imprisoned, the Oh Boyz figure a way out of their prison cell. Kim attacks the Seniors from one side, the Oh Boyz and Ron from the other, and the Seniors are captured.
At Bueno Nacho, the band seems to be back on top with Monique, Bonnie and Terra begging Ron to tell them more info on the band. Ron agrees to explain to whoever gives him a refill first. As the ladies rush inside, Ron tells Kim he's sure the Oh Boyz will remain popular for a long time.
Back at Defteen Records, the Oh Boyz confront Roland for abandoning them and as punishment, they fire him and replace him with Rufus.
Meanwhile in prison, Junior has his dream come true and becomes a teen singer, holding a concert for the captive audience. Only his father claps at his lame perfomance.
- This episode marks the first appearance of all of Kim's villains in prison and together, as they watch Señor Senior, Junior's performance at the end of the episode.
- The Oh Boyz's song I Want It My Way first appeared in episode "Exchange" before the group debuted.
- The lasers that Ron and the Oh Boyz dance through were suggested to the Seniors by Ron himself.
- The Oh Boyz themselves are an expy of the Boy Bands of the Late 1990s and early 2000s, specifically the Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC . Three of the Oh Boyz songs, "Hello, Hello, Hello", "I Want it My Way", and "Quit Playing Games With My Head", are references to the real life Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC songs "Bye Bye Bye", "I Want it That Way", and "Quit Playing Games With My Heart". The Oh Boyz members Robby and Nicky Nick are voiced by former *NSYNC members Lance Bass and Joey Fatone respectively.
Home video releases
- Kim Possible: The Complete Second Season