"Oh Boyz" is the forty-fifth episode of Kim Possible.
To help his son's ongoing quest to become a pop sensation, Señor Senior, Senior kidnaps the Oh Boyz band to blackmail the record company. The plan backfires when Ron winds up captured along with the group. The record executive, finding the Oh Boyz's disappearance to be a profit windfall, is in no hurry to help. So Kim must find Ron and the others on her own.
- This episode marks the first appearance of all of Kim's villains in prison and together, as they watch Señor Senior, Junior's performance at the end of the episode.
- The Oh Boyz's song I Want It My Way first appeared in episode "Exchange" before the group debuted.
- The lasers that Ron and the Oh Boyz dance through were suggested to the Seniors by Ron himself.
- The Oh Boyz themselves are an epsy of the Boy Bands of the Late 1990s and early 2000s, specifically the Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC . Three of the Oh Boyz songs, "Hello, Hello, Hello", "I Want it My Way", and "Quit Playing Games With My Head", are references to the real life Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC songs "Bye Bye Bye", "I Want it That Way", and "Quit Playing Games With My Heart". The Oh Boyz members Robby and Nicky Nick are voiced by former *NSYNC members Lance Bass and Joey Fatone respectively.
Home video releases
- Kim Possible: The Complete Second Season