On the hottest day of the year, Mort Weinerman is finally able to build Randy and Howard's dream pool, thanks to his new promotion he received for building a robot that will destroy the Ninja for McFist.
- The title of the episode is a parody of the 1954 Marlon Brando film, On the Waterfront.
- Although season 2 officially started its run on September 29, 2014 with "Welcome Back Catfish", this episode and "Flume-Igation" aired earlier and out of order for Disney XD's "Show Me the Shark!" event.
- Many changes were in this episode:
- The Sorcerer's outfit isn't as worn as it used to be, like a golden design on the hood.
- The Sorcerer's skin is a lighter shade of green.
- Principal Slimovitz is wearing a different outfit.
- Both this episode and "Flume-Igation" have a brand new black-and-white NinjaNomicon portal.
- Randy has a different phone, one with a white cover instead of black.
- In the credits, it's officially confirmed that the Sorcerer is now voiced by Ben Cross.
- Mort Weinerman, Howard and Heidi's father, makes his first appearance in this episode.
- The Robo-Ape tour guide is the second Robo-Ape without legs seen in the series, the first being the circus master in "McFreaks".
- Randy's voice actor Ben Schwartz gets to close to the mic when Mort's robot first appears, you can hear it clearly when he shouts "what the juice is that!?".
- Mcfist has an app on his phone specifically to talk to the Sorcerer. He also has tetris, a popular game.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|