"Outta Time" is the eighty-sixth episode of Mickey Mouse. It premiered on February 22, 2019.
Mickey and Donald set out to rescue Goofy after he time travels back to the past in one of Professor Von Drake's inventions.
- This is the seventh episode to be seven minutes in length.
- When Ludwig Von Drake explains the ripple effect of time travel, he does so on a chalkboard, similar to how Doc Brown does in Back to the Future Part II.
- Also, the music heard during that moment is similar to the music heard at the beginning of Back to the Future Part II.
- The short's title is another Back to the Future reference, as "OUTATIME" is the lettering on the license plate of the DeLorean Time Machine
- There is a Hidden Mickey on the shuttle pickup sign.
- The altered history book's page on Ancient Greece tells a story resembling the Tale of the 300 Spartans, though it ends with the two Goofy Kingdoms creating peanut butter and jelly.
- The music featured during the title card is reused from "Down the Hatch" and "Split Decision".
- Donald's quote of "Every time we come here, something bad happens to me," is a reference to the episodes "Down the Hatch" and "Split Decision", and potentially "Wonders of the Deep".
- The Goofy Dinosaurs that appear are Allosaurus, Diplodocus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Rhamphorhynchus, Spinosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus and Pteranodon.
v - e - d