The Headquarters (mostly referred to as simply HQ) is where the PJ Masks meet up to discuss the current situation, who's involved, what to do, and which vehicle to take. The building itself is in the shape and form of a totem pole as a disguise from the public.
HQ is located inside the town park, on a small island surrounded by a pond. The island itself can be accessed by a bridge.
The Headquarters holds the following vehicles:
- Catboy's Cat-Car, a high-speed motor vehicle used to drive to the situation's location.
- Owlette's Owl Glider, a small red plane for flying above a situation's setting.
- Gekko's Gekko-Mobile, a large green vehicle with underwater capabilities.
Features and Functions
HQ consists of 3 rooms, one for each of the PJ Masks. Catboy's room in the center is the one most frequently visited, since it is here that the PJ Masks discuss their missions.
The 3 symbols on the front side of HQ can open up like doors to let the PJ Masks' vehicles out or back in. HQ can also be accessed through a door in the side, or from underwater.
HQ is equiped with the following features:
- The PJ Picture Player, a surveillance-like camera to find villains easily.
- A forcefield to protect the PJ Picture Player.
- A rocketship function for total disasters and emergencies only.
- Fire Furball, the defense mechanism for firing projectile 'furballs'. It is located at Catboy's HQ room.
- Mega Meow, the more powerful version of the Cat-Car's Cat roar.
- Owl Beam, another defense mechanism for temporarily blinding villains with a bright light. It is located at Owlette's HQ room.
- Other features and functions include: HQ spin for projectile deflection, and controlling the PJ Masks' vehicles.
- The crystal, the source of the PJ Masks' powers.
- A doorbell, a bell to ring at the ground floor entrance of HQ. Luna Girl was the first to use it, since even the PJ Masks had no idea they had a doorbell.
- A scaring pose, to scare villains, as seen in "Halloween Tricksters".