The Headquarters (mostly referred to as simply HQ) is where the PJ Masks meet up to discuss the current situation, who's involved, what to do, and which vehicle to take. The building itself is in the shape and form of a totem pole as a disguise from the public.
HQ is located inside the town park, on a small island surrounded by a pond. The island itself can be accessed by a bridge.
As of "Ninja Power Up", It now has an upgraded appearance.
The Headquarters holds the following vehicles:
- Catboy's Cat-Car, a high-speed motor vehicle used to drive to the situation's location.
- Owlette's Owl Glider, a small red plane for flying above a situation's setting.
- Gekko's Gekko-Mobile, a large green vehicle with underwater capabilities.
- PJ Robot’s PJ Seeker, a large vehicle with gadgets and equipment.
- PJ Sub, a submarine built for underwater exploration and discoveries.
Features and Functions
HQ consists of 3 rooms, one for each of the PJ Masks. Catboy's room in the center is the one most frequently visited, since it is here that the PJ Masks discuss their missions.
The 3 symbols on the front side of HQ can open up like doors to let the PJ Masks' vehicles out or back in. HQ can also be accessed through a door in the side, or from underwater.
HQ is equiped with the following features:
- The PJ Picture Player, a surveillance-like camera to find villains easily and uses other functions like controlling the team vehicles.
- A forcefield to protect the PJ Picture Player.
- A rocketship function for ultimate disasters and total emergencies only. It can also be used for space missions and take on a more spaceship-like appearance.
- Fire Furball, the defense mechanism for firing projectile 'furballs'. It is located at Catboy's HQ room.
- Mega Meow, the more powerful version of the Cat-Car's Cat roar.
- Owl Beam, another defense mechanism for temporarily blinding villains with a bright light. It is located at Owlette's HQ room.
- Other features and functions include: HQ spin for projectile deflection, and controlling the PJ Masks' vehicles.
- The PJ Crystal Totem, the source of the PJ Masks' powers.
- A doorbell, a bell to ring at the ground floor entrance of HQ. Luna Girl was the first to use it, since even the PJ Masks had no idea they had a doorbell.
- A scaring pose, to scare villains, as seen in "Halloween Tricksters".
- A basement, which holds the PJ Seeker and PJ Sub.
- Energy Beams, for the PJ Masks to see when shot.
- Energy Blast, can fire a laser beam on a satellite dish while in space mode.
- PJ Vault, where villainous relics and gadgets are kept by the heroes.
- PJ Sensors, Gadgets that enable the PJ Masks to sense things from far away. Located in each team member’s room.