PK: Out of the Shadows (known as Donald Duck PK in Europe) is an action-adventure video game released in 2002 by Ubi Soft Entertainment. Based loosely on the Paperinik New Adventures comics, it stars Donald Duck as Paperinik, or "PK", as he battles the Evronian Empire.
Donald Duck works as a security guard in the Ducklair Tower. He falls asleep and starts dreaming of Daisy Duck and his nephews Huey, Dewey, and Louie teasing him. Talking in his sleep, he wishes he was a superhero. An artificial intelligence, named One, agrees to help him. He is given a future technological weapon, a new voice and a new name- PK. PK is out to stop the aliens named Evronians and save the Earth.
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck
- Russi Taylor as Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Rob Paulsen as PK
- James Horan as Uno
- Danny Rutigliano as Zoster
- Robert Davi as Zondag
The game got mostly negative reviews.
- Early copies of the game came with an extra comic book, covering the events of the prologue.
- The soundtrack for this game was composed by Daniel Masson, who also composed the soundtrack for the Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast and PC versions of Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers/Quack Attack.
- Coincidently, both games were also developed by Ubisoft.