Mickey attempts to photograph a bashful panda bear at the Beijing Zoo.
Mickey goes to the Beijing Zoo. In the zoo, he takes pictures of various animals. He comes across a baby panda, and is ready to take a photo of him. However, every time Mickey tries to take a picture of him, the panda's look changes. He imagines that his camera is broken. Then he throws it on his foot and screams, "OOH! OOH! OOH!" A monkey copies him, but says it 4 times. Mickey blows up a light bulb and lands on an elephant's head. Mickey tries to take the picture but gets thrown into a tree. Several monkeys chatter and Mickey runs up the tree with his camera. At the top of the tree, Mickey tries to take the picture, but a monkey ends up taking it. Mickey chases it and goes flying. He crashes into a vulture and feathers fall. They both hit the ground, and the baby panda runs away with the camera. Then Mickey says, "HEY!" and ends up with two black eyes, making the mother panda think Mickey is a panda. The short ends with the baby panda taking a picture of Mickey being cradled by the mother panda.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Alex Chu - Vulture
- Aaron Springer - Mickey's camera or Funyon.
- Frank Welker - several monkeys, crocodile, bird
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short to take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- 15.) Amore Motore = Italian.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Italian and the second short to take place in Italy, this short takes place in Rome rather than Venice.
- 16.) Our Floating Dreams = Thai.
- The episode's name is a pun on the word "Pandemonium".
- In the Spanish dub, the vulture is incorrectly called a "dodo bird". This is because dodo birds in real life could not fly.
- Mickey's camera, Funyon, is an obvious parody of Canon.
- Unlike the other foreign language episodes:
- This one contains a line spoken in English. Mickey's camera slowly whispers "Help me".
- Also, English subtitles appear when the vulture says "I needed a haircut anyway" in Chinese. Mickey wasn't subtitled, though.
Place in the World
- Beijing Zoo, Beijing, China