Fed up with having no sick days, Pepper Ann fakes sick, and finds that life at home is boring.
Pepper Ann awakens to a cold morning and becomes agitated over the fact that everyone has had a sick day except for her. She decides to fake one and manages to do so successfully. Pepper Ann tells Milo and Nicky where to her surprise, Nicky is supportive of the act and Milo is against it. Lydia and Moose leave for the day and have Pepper Ann stay on the couch, watch TV and drink fluids all day. At first, Pepper Ann enjoys the perks of being sick, but suddenly begins to grow bored and misses going to school; wondering if she is missing anything today.
Pepper Ann calls Lydia claiming that she is feeling better, but Lydia does not believe her and hangs up. She then attempts to sneak into school, but gets caught by Nurse Oomla and gets sent back home. Devastated over spending the day with nothing to do, her reflection gives her a pep talk and she sneaks back into the school and asks Nicky to help her. Nicky distracts the class with a personal explanation on imaginary numbers while Pepper Ann slips in. True to form, nobody realizes that she had been missing, but the day ends already.
With it being past twelve, Pepper Ann rushes home so that Lydia does not catch her. She makes it back in time, but her excessive moving gives the impression that she is still sick and Lydia demands that she continue to rest. Upset, Pepper Ann comes clean and admits that she faked being sick and tried to sneak into school, but got sent home instead. Lydia still does not believe her and thinks that her honesty is her being sickly delusional. When Pepper Ann tries to show how active she is, Lydia takes her upstairs and doubles down on her recuperation; saying that she needs to stay home an extra day.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Pink-Eye Pete
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Lydia Pearson, Abriola Stark
- Luke Perry as Stewart Walldinger
- Kenny Blank as Lamar Abudabe
- Candi Milo as Constance Goldman
- Jenna von Oÿ as Trinket St. Blair
- Wallace Langham as Wayne Macabre (Uncredited)
- "You Can Rap"
- This is the second episode to have a musical segment, the first one being "Mash into Me".