"Perchance to Sleepwalk" is the second segment of the fifteenth episode of Milo Murphy's Law. It premiered on September 26, 2017 alongside "A Clockwork Origin".
Milo, Zack and Melissa spend the night camping in the woods, and Milo ends up sleepwalking. Meanwhile, after seeing the consequences of saving the pistachios, Cavendish and Dekota choose not to carry out their next assignment.
- "Weird Al" Yankovic as Milo Murphy
- Sabrina Carpenter as Melissa Chase
- Mekai Curtis as Zack Underwood
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh as Balthazar Cavendish
- Dan Povenmire as Vinnie Dakota
- Mark Hamill as Dr. Block
- Vanessa Williams as Eileen Underwood
- Dee Bradley Baker as Diogee
- Ming-Na Wen as Savannah
- Brett Dalton as Brick
- As of this episode, Balthazar and Vinnie have been relieved of their pistachio duties and demoted to cleaning rooms during the Renaissance, while Brick and Savannah are given their job.
- The episode title is a reference to the 1991 novel Perchance to Dream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.