Nicky is given a detention for the first time in her life (even though she got a detention before in "Vanessa Less Tessa") and plots to break into the school to have it removed from her permanent record.
Pepper Ann tells Nicky that she plans for everyone to blow their noses in unison in Mr. Carter's class. Nicky finds the act childish and tries to talk her out of it. However, Mr. Carter catches Nicky talking in class and gives her a detention slip; supposedly her first one. Nicky explains that now that she has detention on her permanent record, it will affect her chances of getting into Harvard. Pepper Ann tries to get a detention slip to join her, but she fails at this. Nicky ends up spending detention after class with Shelf McClain as Vera watches them.
Afterwards, Nicky tells Pepper Ann and Milo that they will perform a heist to remove the detention from her record. The three of them arrive at the school early and are nearly caught by Ernie the Janitor and his girlfriend Supermodel Mindy, but end up hiding in the janitor's closet where they stay there for a long time as the two of them kiss. Once they finally leave, the three sneak out and into the school with only minutes until school starts. They find Nicky's file, but are also surprised by Pepper Ann's file, and leave with it.
Pepper Ann takes the file just as Principal Hickey comes to talk to Nicky. He tells her that he is aware that she was stressed from the detention and will offer to remove it from her permanent record as he understands how important it is to her. Pepper Ann and Milo return the record just as Hickey and Nicky return, but as the former looks through it, he claims he cannot remove it from the record because he wrote it in ink. He admits that he was joking, but this angers Nicky and she violently attacks him; resulting in her getting detention again.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Shelf McClain
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Adlon as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Lydia Pearson
- Jim Cummings as Roland Carter
- Don Adams as Principal Hickey
- Paddi Edwards as Vera Groober-Schwartz
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney, Supermodel Mindy
- As mentioned above, the episode retcons the events of "Vanessa Less Tessa" with Nicky claiming that this is the first time she received detention.
- While the irony in the end was that Principal Hickey was going to remove the detention from her permanent record, in real life, colleges never ask for any disciplinary records and are only concerned with general educational grades. In other words, Nicky should not have even given the mark a second thought.