"Pete's Day at the Races" is the thirty-ninth episode of the first season of Goof Troop.
Pete tries to win money on what he thinks is a loser of a race horse first by overselling shares in the horse and then by trying with various tricks make the horse lose and the jockey is...Goofy, who finds the cure to make the horse super-fast.
- Nancy Cartwright: Pistol
- Jim Cummings: Pete, Maggot, Sleepy Stu, horse-weighing man, horse jockey
- Bill Farmer: Goofy, Lenny the Lip, inmate
- Rob Paulsen: P.J., Giant George, Mr. Hammerhead, man who wants a house, horse race announcer voice
- Frank Welker: Slippery Sammy, Wilbur, Mr. Ted, warden
- April Winchell: Peg
- This episode is one of the episodes that Max does not appear in.
- The horse resembles Cyril Proudbottom from The Wind in the Willows.
- There actually exist two slightly different versions of this episode. At the end when Pete begins his clean-up detail in prison, he gasps upon seeing a long row of horses, to which he somberly responds "I think I'm gonna need a bigger bucket." In later airings of this episode, the pan of the horses was taken out and replaced with a still shot of the horse track stands positively covered in garbage. The edited version is included on the DVD release of the episode, while the original version is included on the HD remaster of the episode on Disney+ and Amazon Video.