|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
- Alexander Molony as Peter Pan
- Ever Anderson as Wendy Darling
- Jude Law as Captain Hook
- Yara Shahidi as Tinker Bell
- Joshua Pickering as John Darling
- Jacobi Jupe as Michael Darling
- Jim Gaffigan as Mr. Smee
- Alyssa Alook as Tiger Lily
- Molly Parker as Mary Darling
- Alan Tudyk as George Darling
- Noah Matthews Matofsky as Slightly
- Sebastian Billingsley-Rodriguez as Nibs
- Kelsey Yates as Twin 1
- Skyler Yates as Twin 2
- Florence Bensberg as Curly
- Caelan Edie as Tootles
- Diana Tsoy as Birdie
- Felix de Sousa as Bellweather
Filming for the movie was to begin on April 17, 2020 in both London and Canada, but was temporally postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.  In January 2020, Margot Robbie was in talks to play Tinker Bell. Also, the film was announced to be released on Disney+.
In March 2020, it was announced that newcomer child actor Alexander Molony and Ever Anderson (Daughter of actress Milla Jovovich and director Paul W.S. Anderson) are both casted as Peter Pan and Wendy Darling respectively, and that the film will be released theatrically instead of on Disney+.
In September 2020, it was announced that Yara Shahidi will play Tinker Bell instead of Robbie.
In October 2020, it was announced that newcomer actress Alyssa Alook AKA Alyssa Wapanatâhk is casted as Tiger Lily.
In December 2020, it was announced that the film will be released on Disney+ as originally planned instead of theatrically.
Production on the film officially started on March 16, 2021. It was also announced that Molly Parker and Alan Tudyk, along with newcomers Joshua Pickering and Jacobi Jupe, have joined the cast as Mary, George, John, and Michael Darling respectively.
In May 2021, the Lost Boys' roles were announced and added new characters in the form of newcomer child actors Noah Matthew Matofsky (Slightly), Sebastian Billingsley (Nibs), Kelsey and Skyler Yates (Twins; As girls instead of boys like in the original Disney version), Florence Bensburg (Curly; As a girl instead of Cubby, a boy character, like in the original Disney version), Caelan Edie (Tootles), Diana Tsoy (Birdie; A new Lost Girl character), and Felix de Sousa (Bellweather; A new Lost Boy character).
In July 2021, it was announced that additional filming will take place in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada in August 2021, also serving the locations as the film’s backdrops.
Filming officially wrapped on August 14, 2021.
In January 30, 2022, it was then announced that reshoots will take place from February 2 to 8.
Differences from the 1953 film
- While the original film was simple titled "Peter Pan", the remake is titled "Peter Pan and Wendy".
- The Lost Boys does not only include boys, but girls too.
- Slightly is now a child with Down syndrome, Nibs is biracial, the twins are African American girls, Cubby is renamed Curly and is a girl instead of a boy, and Tootles is an African-American.
- There are also two new characters among the Lost Children: Birdie, a Chinese-American girl, and Bellweather, a Latino boy.
- Ever Anderson and Jude Law also had roles in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Anderson played young Natasha Romanoff in “Black Widow” and Law played Yon-Rogg in “Captain Marvel.”
- This is the second remake that doesn't have the exact same title as the original film, after Maleficent.
- Inside the Magic: "'Peter Pan' officially announced as the next Disney live-action film adaptation."
- Collider: "Disney's Live-Action 'Peter Pan' Brings On 'Pete's Dragon' Director."
- Disney+’s Live-Action Peter Pan & Wendy Film Begins Production
- ‘Peter Pan & Wendy’ Wraps Filming