|| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Walt Disney Company or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
This article is about an upcoming feature film project. For the made-for-TV movie, see Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension.
Phineas and Ferb must set out to go across the galaxy to rescue Candace, who has been abducted by aliens and has found utopia in a far-off planet, free of pesky little brothers. The film will chronologically take place during the events of the series.
- Vincent Martella as Phineas Flynn
- Ashley Tisdale as Candace Flynn
- David Errigo Jr. as Ferb Fletcher
- Caroline Rhea as Linda Flynn-Fletcher
- Dan Povenmire as Heinz Doofenshmirtz
- Dee Bradley Baker as Perry
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh as Francis Monogram
- Tyler Alexander Mann as Carl Karl
- Maulik Pancholy as Baljeet Tjinder
- Bobby Gaylor as Buford Van Stomm
- Alyson Stoner as Isabella Garcia-Shapiro
Originally announced in 2011, the movie was originally set to be released on July 26, 2013, but it was delayed to a 2014 date to be determined later. However, Deadline Hollywood reported on August 16, 2013 that the movie had been removed from Disney's release schedule. On the same day, Jeff "Swampy" Marsh stated on Twitter that the film was in development hell.
During the winter press tour of the Television Critics Association on January 10, 2011, Gary Marsh, chief creative officer of Disney Channels worldwide, announced that Walt Disney Studios was in the early stages of developing a Phineas and Ferb feature film. It was being developed by Sean Bailey, Disney's president of motion picture production.
On October 27, 2011, it was announced that Michael Arndt, the Academy-Award nominated writer of Little Miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3 (and who was later announced as the screenwriter of Star Wars: Episode VII), was revising Povenmire and Marsh's original draft of the script and that David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman of Mandeville Films, who had recently produced The Muppets for Disney, had signed on as producers. Todd Lieberman said that "It will be like Roger Rabbit, where we'd keep those characters and put them in the real world".
On April 11, 2019, after years of silence, Disney announced that a Phineas and Ferb feature film will be made by Disney Television Animation as an exclusive for the Disney+ service and will feature most of the original voice cast reprising their roles. Writer Jim Bernstein confirmed that the new movie is unrelated to the previous production which was originally about the animated characters ending up in a live action world.
- This is the second Phineas and Ferb film and the second film overall in the Phineas and Ferb/Milo Murphy's Law universe (also known as the "Dwampyverse").
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Disney+ launch date announced". www.thewaltdisneycompany.com. Retrieved on April 11, 2019.
- ↑ https://deadline.com/2019/04/disney-plus-programs-movies-full-list-marvel-star-wars-pixar-simpsons-streaming-service-1202594496/
- ↑ "Dan Povenmire Post". Twitter. (April 13, 2019)
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Jim_Bernstein/status/1116920098063732736?s=20
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/tca-disney-developing-phineas-and-ferb-feature/
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 http://assignmentx.com/2011/tca-2011-phineas-and-ferb-feature-film-in-the-works-at-disney/
- ↑ http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2011/07/26/2011-07-26_phineas_and_ferb_reinvent_the_essence_of_disney_channel_charm_in_kidfriendly_tv_.html?r=entertainment
- ↑ http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/disneys-lone-ranger-sets-may-31-release-date-248191
- ↑ Phineas and Ferb movie release date, Animation Magazine
- ↑ http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/10/phineas-ferb-movie-release-date-michael-arndt-july-disney.html
- ↑ http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/the-avengers-sequel-gets-a-title/ Phineas And Ferb Off Disney’s Release Schedule
- ↑ https://twitter.com/rural_juror/status/368500382160269313
- ↑ http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/producers-compare-phineas-ferb-film-to-roger-rabbit-hybrid-mix/
- ↑ 
- ↑ Producers Compare 'Phineas & Ferb' Film to 'Roger Rabbit' Hybrid Mix
- ↑ "Jim Bernstein Post". Twitter. (April 11, 2019)