Lilo temporarily quits experiment hunting to try and get accepted into Hula Hip Hop Fusion school, where she impresses some hippie girls by telling them that she is filthy rich and Stitch is a rare animal. Meanwhile, a small, typhoon-creating experiment is unleashed, causing Gantu to take a bad blow to the head. Lilo tricks Gantu into thinking that 625 and Hämsterviel are just figments of his imagination, and Jumba's new device causes Phoon to mutate into a giant monster.
- When Gantu gets hit on the head by a palm tree and Reuben goes to check on him, the markings on Reuben's back are shaped like Stitch's markings, instead of his standard hourglass-shaped marking.
- Moral: Be yourself.
- Gantu is apparently a skilled surfer, despite being delusional at the time, and even resumed surfing after Stitch prevented him from capturing Phoon.
- This is one of the only times Reuben ever uses his powers until the events of Leroy & Stitch.
- Lilo calls Stitch Wenceslaus in this episode. Coincidentally, the pronunciation of Stitch's alias is same as the name of Experiment 439 (Winceslaws).
- the time Gantu said “Nope”, was reused three times in the American Dad episode, “Faking Bad”, said by a bouncer.