"Pin Pals" is the second episode of the fourth season of Disney Channel's That's So Raven and the eightieth episode overall. It aired on February 24, 2006. It was written by Dennis Rinsler and directed by Rich Correll.
SynopsisThe episode begins with Victor talking to Raven and Cory about taking responsibility in the Baxter house since Tanya is in England. Raven must choose between going with Chelsea and Eddie for a bowling tournament, or sneaking into world-famous fashion designer Donna Cabonna's fashion show to show off her designs. She chooses to go to the fashion show, and ends up "saving the night"...before she destroys it. She then becomes an intern for Donna Cabonna.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- Anne-Marie Johnson as Donna Cabonna