The team is playing in the Rocket Room as pirates when they hear music in a piece of paper: it is actually a treasure map when they see the X at the end. But then, Big Jet sees the map and tries to get to the treasure. So the team must find the treasure before Big Jet.
- The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai
- Tahitian Landscape by Paul Gauguin
- Carmen Suite No. 1 by Georges Bizet
- Hokusai's Great Wave was previously used in the "A Brand New Outfit" half of Our Huge Adventure.
- This is the only episode to use Gauguin art.
- This is the first episode to use music from Carmen; the same melody and another excerpt from the same suite are later used in "Jump for Joey" and "Show and Tell".