The team is playing in the Rocket Room as pirates when they hear music in a piece of paper: it is actually a treasure map when they see the X at the end. But then, Big Jet sees the map and tries to get to the treasure. So the team must find the treasure before Big Jet.
- The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai
- Tahitian Landscape by Paul Gauguin
- Carmen Suite No. 1 by Georges Bizet
- Hokusai's Great Wave was previously used in the A Brand New Outfit half of Our Huge Adventure.
- This is the only episode to use Gauguin art.
- This is the first episode to use Bizet music, the same melody and another melody from the same suite are later used in Jump for Joey and Show and Tell.
- This is the Pirate episode before Jake and the Never Land Pirates.