Pitt Cola is a popular soft drink in Gravity Falls. Grunkle Stan and Dipper are frequently seen drinking it, and empty cans of it can be seen around the Mystery Shack. One of its slogans is: "It's the Pitts!"
Pitt Cola packaging is pinkish-orange with the word Pitt on it in a style that resembles Coca-Cola's logo. Some packaging has what appears to be a smiling peach on it, since Pitt Cola is peach flavored. There have also been scenes with orange and purple Pitt Cola, likely Orange and Grape flavored.
An advertisement for it also appears on the back cover of the magazine Wendy reads in "Tourist Trapped". It is more prominently seen in "The Inconveniencing", before re-appearing as a drink at the Mystery Shack party in "Double Dipper". You can also see a bottle of it in the theme song, next to Soos, while the main cast is sitting around the campfire listening to Grunkle Stan.
- Pitt Cola's name is an allusion to a soft drink called Mr. Pibb.
- It's named after Joe Pitt, one of the series directors. Joe Pitt attended California Institute of the Arts with Gravity Falls creator Alex Hirsch.
- Unlike most colas, Pitt Cola is a reddish color.
- Pitt Cola also comes in "Diet Pitt Cola".
- According to Mystery Shack Mystery, Pitt Cola has a peach pit inside of it; interestingly, peach pits can be poisonous.
- Pitt Cola is seen in almost every episode, whether or not it's an ad, a can or the actual drink.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Gravity Falls Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Gravity Falls Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|