Rapunzel rallies all of Corona together to retake the kingdom. Varian learns that Lord Demanitus made a machine that trapped Zhan Tiri in another world and Rapunzel, Eugene, Pascal, Varian, Lance, Angry, and Red venture to Demanitus' tomb to get the plans. After a mishap with Lance fiddling with a mind-switcher device Demanitus had inside the tomb, they obtain the blueprints and realize that they have to build the machine close to Zhan Tiri and the Coronans proceed to storm the castle. Rapunzel faces off with Cassandra, but with the impending eclipse, Rapunzel's powers begin to wane, but she stands guard and the Sunshine symbol on her dress transfroms into the Sunstone. Meanwhile, the Coronans successfully build the machine, but Hamuel accidentally activates it, sucking everyone, except Eugene and Edmund in. Prior to the fight, Cassandra briefly imprisons Zhan Tiri, who escapes after a flashback of her banishment to the Lost Realm by Demanitus himself.
Meanwhile, the Brotherhood, still affected by the Mind Trap, attack the two and they race to Cassandra's tower to destroy it: however, Edmund is revealed to also be affected and Maximus rescues Eugene. Eugene gets through to Edmund who willingly destroys the Mind Trap. They return and rescue the Coronans from the Lost Realm.
The duo eventually ended up at Rapunzel's room, when the eclipse became in full effect. As Cassandra manages to grab the sun stone from Rapunzel, Zhan Tiri suddenly appears and snatches the Moonestone from Cass. Zhan Tiri then grabs and clutches the Sunstone and the Moonstone, rendering both Rapunzel and Cassandra powerless and transforming herself into a giant demon (the debris destroying the portal in the process). She then traps Rapunzel and Cassandra in a golden rock prison and leaves to destroy Corona.
Imprisoned, with Rapunzel, Cass breaks down sobbing, overcome with genuine guilt over her actions, begging Rapunzel to hate her. Instead, Rapunzel embraces Cass. Back outside while the Coronans battle Zhan Tiri (who overpowered them with the Decay Incantation), Rapunzel and Cassandra make up. Inspired by the phrase in Rapunzel's book "Plus Est En Vous", Cassandra takes the broken piece of the moon stone from their earlier fight and gives it to Rapunzel, giving her just enough energy. They battle Zhan Tiri and force her to mesh the stones together at the cost of Rapunzel cutting her hair short again which slams Zhan Tiri's wrists together, sending the wicked demon obliterating into nothingness and black rocks disappear. The stones had became one.
Just as Rapunzel is ready to celebrate, she finds Cass lying limp on the ground, seemingly having perished in the explosion. Not willing to let her fully redeemed friend die, Rapunzel uses the healing incantation to revive Cassandra and heal everyone else before sending it out into space in the process.
Cassandra decides to leave Corona to look for her own destiny and bids farewell to Rapunzel who accepts her title of princess. Eugene becomes the head of the royal guards with Maximus at his side. Varian becomes the royal engineer and creates a heated water system, making Corona the first in the seven kingdoms to have hot running water. Edmund and the Brotherhood return to The Dark Kingdom to rebuild it and Lance decides to adopt Angry and Red as everyone enjoys their happily ever after. Later that evening, Eugene finally proposes to Rapunzel, who happily accepts.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- Zachary Levi as Eugene Fitzherbert, Feldspar
- Jeremy Jordan as Varian
- James Monroe Iglehart as Lance Strongbow
- Jennifer Veal as Zhan Tiri
- Tara Fitzgerald as Full Demon Zhan Tiri
- Bruce Campbell as King Edmund
- Vivian Vencer as Angry/Keira
- Ruby Jay as Red/Catalina
- Timothy Dalton as Lord Demanitus
- Julie Bowen as Queen Arianna
- Clancy Brown as King Frederic
- Jonathan Banks as Quirin
- Paul F. Tompkins as Shorty
- Kelly Hu as Adira
- Kim Coates as Hector
- Susanne Blakeslee as Old Lady Crowley
- The episode's title is French for "There Is More In You", also a reference to Tangled: Before Ever After.
- When Rapunzel saves the kingdom, a shot from space shows Corona as located within a continent shaped like France.
- The opening song is replaced with the “Previously on Tangled” sequence showing major events of the previous episode with an instrumental of “Wind in My Hair” playing in the background followed by the show’s title.
- This is the ninth and final special of the series, followed by Tangled Before Ever After, "Queen for a Day", "Secret of the Sun Drop", "Beyond the Corona Walls", "Rapunzel and the Great Tree", "Destinies Collide", "Rapunzel's Return", and "Cassandra's Revenge".
- The final battle sequence is similar to the acts that played out in the film Aladdin.
- Clips from previous episodes are played during the beginning of the episode: "Challenge of the Brave", "Tangled: Before Ever After", "Destinies Collide", "Rapunzel's Return", and "Race to the Spire".
- Rapunzel's Journal contains pages from previous adventures such as "Destinies Collide", Rapunzel: Day One", "Curses!", "Happiness Is...", "King Pascal" and "Beyond the Corona Walls".
- The scene where Zhan Tiri trapped in a makeshift cage by Cassandra, like she did to Varian from "Cassandra's Revenge".
- Zhan Tiri references to Cassandra that she lost from the beginning like her mother had failed because of their ego, a major nod to villains and those who became villains in Disney movies and the TV series.
- Rapunzel and Cassandra are talking while they are inside a cage alongside Pascal in this episode is similar to Rapunzel and Varian are talking to each other while they are inside a cell alongside Pascal in "Rapunzel's Return".
- Also Cassandra is feeling remorseful of her actions as an antagonist before she fights alongside Rapunzel against Zhan Tiri after Cassandra redeemed herself is similar to Varian felt remorseful of his actions as an antagonist and misdeed before he fights alongside Rapunzel against Andrew, Clementine, Juniper, and Maisie in "Rapunzel's Return" after Varian redeemed himself.
- There are many references to the original film, Tangled.
- The main antagonist is Zhan Tiri, like Mother Gothel.
- Eugene narrates the beginning of the episode and by the end, Rapunzel narrates alongside him.
- Rapunzel and Eugene declaring they are each other's dream.
- Rapunzel crying over Cassandra's body as she did with Eugene.
- When Cassandra hits Zhan Tiri with a frying pan she says, “Frying pans, who knew?”, a nod to the beginning of Eugene’s rescue.
- Eugene brings Cassandra in for a group hug as Queen Arianna did with him after returning Rapunzel.
- Eugene and Rapunzel take a boat ride on the river.
- Through It All is similar to I've Got a Dream.
- Rapunzel cuts her hair with a yellow rock shard, like Eugene did.
- Zhan Tiri lost her power, like Mother Gothel.
- Eugene makes a reference to the battle against Varian in "Secret of the Sun Drop".
- Rapunzel makes a reference to the previous times when she and Eugene attempted to propose to each other from Tangled: Before Ever After, "Beyond the Corona Walls", and "Cassandra's Revenge".
- Rapunzel and Cassandra lose the powers of the Sundrop and Moonstone respectively.
- In the scene where Varian ride on Ruddiger in monstrous beast form is a reference to San riding on a wolf from the Studio Ghibli film Princess Mononoke.
- It is revealed that King Edmund was secretly under mind control and is also a member of the Brotherhood.
- Lance briefly sings "Buddy".
- Rapunzel says the Healing Incantation for the last time.
- This episode marks the first and only time Rapunzel wears her tiara in the series.
- Willow, Nigel, King Trevor and Trevor Jr., Dale, Wreck Marauder and Malice Marauder, Friedborg, Monty, Old Lady Crowley, Pete and Stan, Hook Hand; Hook Foot and Seraphina, the rest of the Pub Thugs, Xavier, The Stabbington Brothers, Vex and Captain Quaid, Calliope and the Keeper of the Spire, Stalyan and Brock Thunderstrike, Madame Canardist and Vigor, Feldspar, Lady Caine; Pocket and the rest of her gang, Anthony the Weasel, Dwayne, Fernanda Pizazzo and Doctor St. Croix, Andrew and the Separatists of Saporia, Captain of the Guards, the Lorbs, a couple of Ice Vodniks, Queen of Ingvarr and her people, and the people of Koto, Neserdinia, Bayangor, Galcrest, and Pittsford all appear at the end.
- Hook Foot appears to have reunited with Seraphina, whom he is seen carrying.
- Stalyan has moved on from Eugene and is now with his look alike Brock Thunderstrike.
- At the end of the episode, Rapunzel and Eugene are wearing their original outfits.
- Eugene makes a reference to the promise he made to Rapunzel to be patient with her in Tangled: Before Ever After.
- Rapunzel and Eugene finally get engaged at the end of the episode.
- Rapunzel says "This is the fight of our lives", which is exactly the same line Captain America said in 2019 film Avengers: Endgame. The battle against Zhan Tiri is also similar to the battle against Thanos and his army in that film.
- When Rapunzel and Queen Arianna are riding back to the Snuggly Duckling, there is a brief shot of Rapunzel wearing her original dress instead of her new one.
- Right before Cassandra knocks Zhan Tiri out with a frying pan, the latter looms over Rapunzel, so when the demon collapses, Rapunzel should have been crushed due to the angle.
- At one point, there are still black rocks at the castle gates even after Rapunzel has managed to merge the Sundrop and Moonstone.
- When he and Quirin are building the machine at the end of the episode, Varian does not have the blue streak in his hair.
- Eugene stated that Rapunzel “became the queen she was meant to be.” However, her parents are still alive.