Pluto's Blue Note is a Pluto cartoon.
Pluto loves to sing, but no one, not even the radio will sing along with him since he's tone-deaf. But success comes when he finds that his tail makes an excellent phonograph needle.
- Pluto (voiced by Pinto Colvig)
- Dinah the Dachshund
- Music Store Proprietor (voiced by Billy Bletcher)
- Singing Radio (voiced by John Woodbury)
- Spike the Bee (voiced by Jimmy MacDonald)
- Disneyland, episode #3.11: "At Home with Donald Duck"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, May 9, 1977
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #58
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #29
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.12: "The Many Loves of Pluto"
- Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck Cartoon Collections, Volume 2
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Starring Pluto & Fifi
- Pluto's Greatest Hits
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Starring Donald & Daisy / Starring Pluto & Fifi
- Minnie's Greatest Hits / Pluto's Greatest Hits
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites: Extreme Music Fun
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Pluto, Volume 2
- The song "You Belong To My Heart" which Pluto sings at the end was originally written and used in The Three Caballeros.
- Also from the same film, the song that plays on the radio out in front of the music store is "Mexico".
- This cartoon marks the first (and to date, only) time where both of Pluto's love interests Fifi the Peke and Dinah the Dachshund are seen together, and is also Fifi's final appearance in animation until the Mickey Mouse episode "You, Me and Fifi" came out in 2019.
- Both Fifi the Peke and Dinah the Dachshund usually use the same dark brown fur in their respective cartoons, so a different coloring was given to Dinah here to indicate which one is whom; in this case she had a lighter brown fur color just like in the Pluto cartoon In Dutch.
- When Pluto first puts his tail on a record, the music that plays is "Caxangá", a traditional Brazilian song heard during the carnaval scene in Saludos Amigos.