Polly resembles a real-life tadpole, except she has arms instead of legs. She has a yellow bow with lighter white/yellow polka dots.
She moves in a wooden bucket filled with water and held together by a cylindrical steel frame. It has seen a fair amount of use apparent in its worn appearance.
- Strength: Despite her small size, Polly possess incredible strength.
- Expert Loogie Spitter: As seen in "Girl Time", Polly displays excellent loogie-spitting skills and can spit much farther than Hop Pop and Sprig.
- Super Sonic Singing: As seen in "Fiddle Me This", Polly apparently has the ability to sing at such a frequency that it can disrupt things.
Role in the series
She is an out-going and adventure-loving tadpole. She loves adventure, monsters, and fun. Although she is young she has the heart of an adventurer. She is mysterious, explosive, and unpredictable.
She likes to attack stuff using either her flail and her rolling pin she named "Doris".
- Oddly enough, she seems content to have people not like her as revealed in "Cracking Mrs. Croaker".
- Her name is fitting is she is a technically a pollywog.
- While sometimes Polly is seen in a small bucket of water, often times she will travel around without it.
- Ironically, despite being Sprig's younger sister, Polly's voice actress, Amanda Leighton, is much older than Sprig's voice actor, Justin Felbinger - older by almost 9 years.