A small microbe-like experiment enters Pleakley's body, causing him to fall deathly ill. Lilo and Stitch must remove it quickly while inside his body because their shrinking effect is only temporary, and Pleakley will explode if they do not get out in time. To make matters worse, Gantu is after Poxy and kidnaps Pleakley due to him being infected with the experiment. Now, Lilo and Stitch must save Pleakley before it's too late.
- Moral: You are never too small or too big to do great things.
- This is the first Season 1 episode in production order.
- This episode is based on the 1966 sci-fi film, Fantastic Voyage.
- Stitch attempts to destroy Nani's toaster after it popped toast in his face, a callback to the first film.
- We learn that Stitch has the ability to milk a cow when he fetched a bucket of milk for Pleakley's cereal.
- Since raw milk from a cow's udder usually contains harmful microorganisms, Pleakley might have also gotten sick from consuming such milk.
- Gantu revealed that he hates cherry lollipops after tasting one.
- This is one of three episodes where Gantu gets sick and is revealed to like chicken soup sandwiches, the other two being "Slushy" and "Slick".