Production Courtyard is a themed land at Walt Disney Studios Park at the Disneyland Paris in France. A large section of its original 2002 footprint is now cordoned off as part of the park's Hollywood Boulevard placemaking project, including the addition of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. It is expected this development will eventually encompass the whole Production Courtyard with a full Hollywood theme.
In addition, one of the original attractions which opened with the park on March 16, 2002, Walt Disney Television Studios, has now closed to become the Stitch Live! interactive CGI and Playhouse Disney Live on Stage shows.
- Stitch Live!
- The Twilight Zone of Terror: A New Dimension of Chills
- Star Wars: A Galactic Celebration
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Disney Junior Dream Factory
- CinéMagique (2002-2017)
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage! (2002-2019)
- Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic (2002-2020)
- La Terrasse
- Hollywood & Lime
- Speciality Ice Cream
- Kool Zone
- Studio Catering Co.
- Café Café
- Restaurant des Stars
- Tower Hotel Gifts
- Television Studios Kiosk
- Pin Trading Station