It first appears in Air Mater when Mater takes a car to be repaired, subsequently discovers Skipper's Flight School and learns how to fly.
It also appears in Planes, which it was later discovered that Air Mater was a hint at the film.
- Dusty Crophopper
- Skipper Riley
- Judge Davis
- The Falcon Hawks
- Falcon Hawks Pitty
- Propwash Junction Biplane
- Skipper's Flight School
- Chug and Dottie's Fill n' Fly
- Kernel Co
- Pancho's Fill n' Fly
- Traffic Control
- The architecture of Propwash Junction's buildings and the surrounding landscape include many mechanic pieces and silhouettes of planes, similarly to the "car-ification" process seen in Cars and Cars 2.
- The mountains around Propwash Junction are shaped like Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress Bombers.
- The advertisement board for Propwash Junction looks a lot like the logo for Radiator Springs from Cars.
- Like Radiator Springs, Propwash Junction isn't on the map.