- “You fight for peace? You fight for the galaxy? No. You fight for yourself! You have perverted the very teachings of the Jedi Order!”
- ―Prosset Dibs
Prosset Dibs is a character in the Star Wars universe. He was first introduced in the Star Wars: Jedi of the Republic—Mace Windu comic series.
Dibs was a Miraluka Jedi Master who saw with the Force, due to his species being born without eyes. He is known for being greatly insightful and sharp-witted. For this reason, he was selected by Mace Windu to be part of a team of Jedi on a mission to stop the Separatist operations on the planet Hissrich.
However, during the mission, Dibs became disillusioned with the Jedi Order due to his doubts about whether they should be fighting in the war in the first place and the loss of multiple indigenous inhabitants. This eventually leads him to turn on Windu, engaging him in a lightsaber duel which Prosset loses. He then gets arrested for treason.
After the Great Jedi Purge, Dibs joined the Galactic Empire, becoming an inquisitor known as the Tenth Brother. He was later killed by Purge Troopers.
Powers and Abilities
- Power of the Force: Dibs is very powerful and has a very strong connection to the Force, as he is one of the most powerful Force-users of his time.
- Force Sense: Dibs can sense another sentient being's emotions, the future, ripples in the Force caused by momentous or traumatic events, impending danger, and the presence of other light or dark side Force-users. Like many Miraluka, Dibs has no eyes, being forced to rely on this power to sense his surroundings.
- Master Lightsaber Duelist: Dibs is a highly skilled lightsaber duelist, as he is one of the deadliest lightsaber duelists of his time.
- Form IV: Dibs is highly in Ataru.
- Form IV: Dibs is highly in Shien/Djem So.