Help Randy rescue Howard from the Krackenstein.
X: Use equipment or mana
C: Attack (hold C to hold enemies)
V: Hold for Ninja Rage (full first level mana bar) or Ninja Cold Rage (max full mana bar after unlocking in Enter the NinjaNomicon)
Spacebar: Hold to change equipment
Arrow Keys: Movement
⇩⇨ (⇩⇦ when facing left): Slide
⇧⇨ (⇧⇦ when facing left): Flip Jump
⇧⇧: Double Jump (at level 2, when you defeat Krackenstein ninja you can use the active fire and pressing 3 seconds v)
⇨+⇨+X (⇦+⇦+X when facing left): Ninja Air Fist (Hint: rapidly tapping front and X button in mid air can cause a continuous range attack and non stopping shot while staying in the air)
C+⇩: Aerial Knockdown
C+C+C+⇧: Ninja Scarf Slam
C+C+C+⇨ (C+C+C+⇦ when facing left): Ninja Nunchaku
C+C+C+X: Triple Ring Attack
C+C+C+⇩: Ninja Uppercut
C+C+C+⇨ (C+C+C+⇦ when facing left): Ninja Sword
- Cautious Ninja - Reach your first checkpoint
- Ninja Apprentice - Eliminate 10 monsters
- Fire Ninja - Destroy 5 ice doors
- Ice Ninja - Destroy 5 fire doors
- Monster Slayer - Eliminate 25 monsters
- Ninja Master - Use all balls at least once
- Skillful -Avoid 20 incoming obstacles
- Air Ninja - Eliminate 10 enemies with air combos
- Electric Ninja - Shock 20 monsters
- Stinky Bombs - Choke 20 monsters
- Air Ninja #2 - Eliminate 20 enemies with air combos.
- Ninja Nightmare - Eliminate all enemies in all levels.
- Krackenstein is the boss level in the game.
- Randy's nose is completely gone from his sprites in the suit.
- It was discovered in the game's files that the lives in this game were planned to be used in Punchdemic but were changed to the series logo for unknown reasons.
- The sprites for grave puncher in the loading screen were also reused from this game to Punchdemic.
- This is one of three games still playable, at least for a brief amount of time, those being Randy Cunningham Saves Norrisville High! and Randy Cunningham Punchademic.
- It has foreshadowing to the episode "Monster Drill" as the bulletinboard for N.I.N.J.A. can be seen in level 2, and many Slaying mantis can be seen in glass cases all throughout level 4.
- Ninja rage is also foreshadowed, as this was long before "Evil Spirit Week".
- This is also one of 2 games that has Cold rage playable.
- This is the third time Randy has broken the fourth wall, as he claims at the end of level 3 "just one more, just one more level..".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|