The entire episode is composed of the shorts from the Gigglebug Guarantee collection. As a framing device, the Dalmatians are all at home sleeping with each one having a dream relating to the short:
- Diesel dreams "Muddy Pups"
- Dolly dreams "Disco Pups"
- Fergus dreams "Jurassic Pups"
- Triple-D dream "Diva Pups"
- Dylan dreams "Prank Pups"
- Dawkins dreams "Target Pups"
- Dylan dreams "Space Pups"
- Deepak dreams "Yoga Pups"
- Dolly dreams "Ransom Pups"
After the last one, Dolly awakens (with the sun just barely rising) and looks down on all her siblings. She sees Dorothy slipping off of Dylan's helmet and towards him, but Dylan grabs her and hugs her close. Dolly sighs with relief and goes back to sleep.
- Josh Brener as Dylan
- Michaela Dietz as Dolly
- Rhys Isaac-Jones as Dawkins
- Bert Davis as Diesel
- Lauren Lindsey Donzis as Destiny and Déjà Vu
- Abigail Zoe Lewis as Dallas
- Nikhil Parmar as Deepak
- Margot Powell as Dorothy
- Harriet Carmichael as Clarissa
- Conor MacNeill as Fergus Fox
- Akiya Henry as Roxy
- Daniela Denby-Ashe as Snowball
- Rufus Jones as Hugo
- This episode is a compilation of the Season One shorts, with the Dalmatians' dreams being used as the framing device. The only short not present is "Merry Pups" due to it being a holiday themed short.
- During the "Muddy Pups" sequence, Diesel's dream begins when he first appears in said short, which cuts out the opening of the short, with Dylan mopping.
- Apparently, Fergus likes to sleep in Dylan's tree house. It is unknown if Dylan is aware of this.
- Dylan keeps Hugo's contact info in his smart pad, most likely to keep tabs on him, or as his dreams indicate, to mess with him.
- There is no dialogue in this episode as everyone speaks mostly in grunts and exclamations. However, Dolly does exclaim "Bow-wacka-wow!" twice and Dawkins utters "Oh, yeah?".
- The episode is further accredited to Gigglebug Entertainment, the production company behind the shorts.