- “Thanks! We're gonna rip you to pieces!”
- ―Python Nu Kappa
- Pretty in pink, the sisters of Python Nu Kappa (PNK) are not to be underestimated. Led by their fearless queen bee Carrie, these ladies are smart, cold-hearted, and merciless. Covered in pink from head to toe, the PNKs sweet exterior quickly turns terrifying when the Scare Games begin.
- Their Greek abbreviation (PNK) is an obvious reference to their sorority color and style (pink). It is parodied from the Greek abbreviation "ΠΝΚ": Pi Nu Kappa.
- The PNK members resemble succubi, demonesses said to seduce mortal men.
- They all have three eyes, and the same hair, skirt, and legwarmers. The only differences are their colors.
- PNK was the third team to be eliminated in the Scare Games, which happened during the Don't Scare the Teen event. During the event, three members scared a teen each, and the entire team got boxed in, making victory impossible.
- The PNK members and are the only sorority girls to actually speak in the film. All of the members of EEK and HSS, except Carla and Rosie, only say the sound effects their teams are named after.
- According to the Monsters University Essential Guide, all of the members of PNK want to work at a crematorium and have eyes that all light up in the dark, although one of them possesses fire-breathing.
- All PNK members that speak are voiced by Beth Behrs.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Pixar Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Pixar Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA license.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.