That greedy guy, Plundering Pete, has snatched the legendary Crystal Mickey statue from the Clubhouse. What's worse, without the magic of the Crystal Mickey, the Clubhouse starts to sink into the ground, never to be seen again. The pals have to get that statue back, and a nail-biting, high-stakes adventure like this requires an extraordinary hero to lead the way, namely, Kansas City Mickey. With Kansas City Mickey in charge, not even Plundering Pete's trickiest traps can stop us recovering the Crystal Mickey and getting it back in time to save the Clubhouse.
- A Two-Handed Handy Crane
- A Trash Can
- Willie the Giant (Mystery Mouseketool)
- At the end of this episode, Toodles, once again joins the gang in the Hot Dog Dance at the end, but, after Mickey thanks the viewers, he stays in the Mousekadoer instead of leaving the Clubhouse with his friends, like the episodes from Seasons 1-3.
- Mickey's nickname, "Kansas City Mickey", might be a reference to Mickey's creator, Walt Disney living in Kansas City.
- The title episode plays the Cave of Crystal Skull, an Indiana Jones movie, where the episode is based off it, like, that film.
- The Clubhouse's source of its Meeska-Mooska-Magic is the Crystal Mickey.