Quincy is a very nice, sweet, fun, loyal, and trustworthy little boy. He is also very talented in playing all kinds of musical instruments. He is around five years of age.
Little Einsteins is the only franchise he has ever been shown. He appeared in every episode.
He made an appearance at Disney World as a puppet in Disney Junior Live on Stage! in Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park and Animation Courtyard. Also, he meets and greets people, along with the other Little Einsteins.
- He is the second character of Little Einsteins who has a solo mission, the first being Annie.
- He might have arachnophobia (fear of spiders).
- He is also afraid of the dark.
- His pajamas are green.
- It has been hinted that he might have a crush on Annie.
- In The Birthday Balloons, after Annie thanks Quincy for giving her a birthday balloon as a gift, Quincy gives her a wink and thumbs up, causing her to let out a small giggle
- In The Christmas Wish, Annie complimented Quincy's idea to use his wishbox to wish for drums to drum the wooden soliders as very brave in a very sweet tone.
- In The Northern Night Light, just as Quincy's fear of the dark starts to get the better of him, Annie comes over to him pats him on the shoulder and ask if he's okay.
- Quincy always seems to find Annie's singing enjoyable
- Most of time, the two sit/stand next to each other.
- In Rocket's Firebird Rescue, Quincy was given Music Power and may have it permanently.
- In A Galactic Goodnight, he has his instruments blanket to hug at bedtime. One time, he gave Rocket the blanket to hug, but that did not make Rocket fall asleep at all.