"Quincy and the Magic Instruments" is the 29th episode of Little Einsteins.
Quincy finds four magic instruments in his room: a trumpet, a flute, a harp, and a little triangle. But then, Quincy gets a mail message that his friends are in trouble. Rocket's anchor is tangled on a rock below the Arabian Sea and they need help! It’s up to Quincy and his magic instruments save the team before the waves get bigger and if waves get bigger the team and Rocket will start to get seasick.
- The Wave by Gustave Courbet
- Swan Lake by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- This is the first episode to feature a shorter version of the blast-off sequence to save time, with most of Leo's dialogue re-recorded.
- This is the second episode where one of the kids goes on a solo mission, the first being Annie in "Annie's Solo Mission".
- This is the only episode where someone other than Leo says "Mission Completion," in this case Quincy.
- This is the only episode where the blast-off sequence is featured near the end of the episode instead of near the beginning.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia page Quincy and the Magic Instruments. The list of authors can be seen in the . Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.|