Cassandra returns to the Spire to steal the Mind Trap from Calliope. Calliope sends a letter to Rapunzel for help and she and Eugene set out by hot air balloon. They pass through the frozen tundra of Krestin Lock where they are shot down and reunite with Calliope who claims to have escaped. They battle their way through the fish like natives, but Rapunzel rescues a couple as they leave. They arrive at the Spire where "Calliope" asks for the key to unlock the chest containing the Mind Trap, but Rapunzel sees through the ruse; Cassandra reveals herself and "Calliope" is Zhan Tiri in disguise.
They fight over the Mind Trap Stone, but when Zhan Tiri threatens Calliope again, an overly compassionate Rapunzel gives the Mind Trap to Cassandra. Before leaving the Spire, the Enchanted Girl reveals herself as Zhan Tiri to Rapunzel and tells her that she has been using Cassandra and threatens Corona yet again with an inevitable eclipse. Cassandra returns to her tower and activates the Mind Trap; brainwashing Hector, Adira and Quirin.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Eugene Fitzherbert
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- Jeremy Jordan as Varian
- Paul F. Tompkins as Shorty
- Jennifer Veal as Zhan Tiri
- Natalie Palamides as Calliope
- Tony Amendola as Keeper
- Steve Blum as Attila
- Charles Halford as Vladimir
- Dee Bradley Baker as Ice Vodniks
- The episode aired on Cassandra's voice actress, Eden Espinosa's 42nd birthday.
- Eugene makes a reference to when Calliope lied to them and the Kurlock attacking them in "Keeper of the Spire".
- Eugene recalls their previous adventure in "Cruses!".
- Rapunzel and Eugene meet the Enchanted Girl who reveals herself as Zhan Tiri.
- Zhan Tiri mentions the blizzard that almost destroyed Corona in "Queen for a Day", and reveals that the blizzard was one of her forms.
- Adira, Hector, and Quirin fall under the mind control of Cassandra. It's unknown if King Edmund fell under her control as well.
- It's revealed that Adira has returned to the Forest of No Return.
- Cassandra's fortress has been rebuilt following the battle from "Cassandra's Revenge".
- Zhan Tiri and Cassandra threaten Rapunzel and Eugene with trapping Calliope in a magic lamp in limbo for 10,000 years. The lamp is clearly a reference to Aladdin with the 10,000 years line as a reference to how long Genie claimed to have been trapped in it.
- Zhan Tiri's weapon is a reference to one of Sokka's weapons: a boomerang from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- When Varian says "Gotcha!" to prank Eugene is the exact Rapunzel said when she prank Cassandra in "In Like Flynn".
- Princess Aurora's spinning wheel can be seen on the wall of ancient artefacts in the spire, as well as King Arthur's sword in the rock, also on the wall.
- While crossing Krestin Lock, there is a sea monster that closely resembles a mosasaur with a shark frozen in ice, likely a reference to the 2015 film Jurassic World.
- Zhan Tiri actually being the blizzard in "Queen for a Day" makes no sense, as she was supposed to be imprisoned at the time. Furthermore, the revelation that she is female contradicts others, including one of her own minions, describing her as male.