Radio Disney's Pop Dreamers is a 2002 album produced by Walt Disney Records for the doll line of the same name. The songs are performed by Julie Griffen, Patty Mattson, and Nadia Fay as Ari, Ella, and Gabrielle. The majority of the songs are covers of other songs, four of which are classic Disney Princess songs, along with five original songs, including a theme for each character.
The album was released on August 20, 2002 by Universal Distribution. It went on to reach No. 13 on Billboard's Top Kid Audio chart.
- "Be a Star"
- "Beauty and the Beast" (originally performed by Angela Lansbury for Beauty and the Beast)
- "We Got the Beat" (originally performed by The Go-Go's)
- "If You Can Dream" (Ella's Theme)
- "Better Together" (Ari's Theme)
- "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" (originally performed by Ilene Woods for Cinderella)
- "Walking on Sunshine" (originally performed by Katrina and the Waves)
- "Part of Your World" (originally performed by Jodi Benson for The Little Mermaid)
- "Between The Lines" (Gabrielle's Theme)
- "Do What We Wanna Do"
- "Some Day My Prince Will Come" (originally performed by Adriana Caselotti for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- "Give a Little Love" (originally performed by Ziggy Marley)
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Radio Disney's Pop Dreamers. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|