While Dewey tries to prove himself to his mother by exploring a frozen fortress in search of a money tree seed, Scrooge's attempt to catch up with them gets complicated when he is forced to team up with Glomgold, after Glomgold's attempt to kidnap him to find the seed first backfires and gets them shackled together.
- Ben Schwartz as Dewey Duck
- Paget Brewster as Della Duck
- David Tennant as Scrooge McDuck
- Keith Ferguson as Flintheart Glomgold
- Natasha Rothwell as Zan Owlson
- Corey Burton as Ludwig Von Drake, Corvus Von Drake
- Kari Wahlgren as Anya Von Drake, Klara Von Drake
- The episode's title is a nod to Raiders of the Lost Ark, as well as probably a title of an episode from the original DuckTales episode "Raiders of the Lost Harp".
- The moment where Della is nearly crushed by the falling ceiling trap pays homage to the ceiling death trap from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
- Della and Dewey briefly sing "Stand Out" from A Goofy Movie.
- A Powerline CD case is also visible on the Sun Chaser's dashboard as Della and Dewey sing.
- Ludwig Von Drake sings a part of "The Spectrum Song", as a reminder on what the Colour Code Pass Word is.
- The Sun Chaser is revealed to have once been owned by Della, and was known as the Cloudslayer under her ownership. When she reclaims the plane in this episode, she rechristens the plane by its original name.
- Dewey reveals that his middle name is Dingus, making his full name Dewford Dingus Duck.
- In the scene where Glomgold gets kicked out of the building, you can see the rebel shield generators as seen on Hoth form the Star Wars franchise.
- The length of Della's hair differs on a few scenes.