Ralph and his employees were delivering a new couch to the James-Jennings family when they donated their old one to the Guardian Angels charity.
After Stan wished he never been dog, Ralph revealed himself to a guardian angel and granted his wish. Stan was cat, including Princess, and Freddy and Gracie. However, he also showed him how the family changes.
After seeing the family falling apart without a dog, Stan wished to be one again, to which he granted.
- Ralph is the third character to know Stan's secret and keep it quiet, followed by Nora James and Karl Fink.
- He's also the first person to be aware of Stan's secret from the start.
- Ralph reveals himself to be a guardian angel, as he showed Stan about how the family would fall apart if he were a cat.
- While working for a charity company, he also poses as an amateur magician when he's not working.
- He used to have a dog of his own named Quat.
- Ralph is just a nickname, but his real name is not understandable to mortals. To mortal ears his real name sounds like an angel chorus.