Raven's Home is the second That's So Raven spin-off series on Disney Channel. The series started production in early 2017 for a premiere on Disney Channel that same year. This is Disney Channel's first revival of an original series after a spin-off, which is Cory in the House.
The series was ordered by Disney Channel on April 3, 2017, and on April 28 of that year, production for Raven's Home officially began. On April 30, 2017, it was confirmed by the official Raven's Home Twitter Page and other sources that the series would premiere following the premiere of the Disney Channel Original Movie, Descendants 2.
- Main article: Raven's Home episode list
Season One (2017)
The new series focuses on Raven and Chelsea each divorced with kids of their own. The single moms come together to help raise their children – Raven Baxter's 11-year-old twins Booker and Nia, Chelsea's 9-year-old son Levi – in one chaotic, but fun household that often includes Nia's best friend and their neighbor Tess. Raven still catches glimpses of the future, but she's not the only one in the family who does – Booker has the same ability. While Booker uses his newly found power to try and make sense of middle school and his new family life, Raven uses her power to help her be a better mom, a great fashion designer and an awesome friend. Hilarity ensues as Raven and Booker's visions collide, but no matter the situation, they figure everything out together as one big happy family.
Season Two (2018)
In the second season, Raven Baxter and the entire family learn that her son Booker has inherited her ability to catch glimpses of the future. Like his whole-hearted and watchful mom, Booker can only get a peek at what’s to come, but it’s just enough to drive each of them to interfere with the anticipated outcome. His ability to see brief visions of the future are nascent and uncontrollable and often seem to collide with Raven’s own visions, setting in motion madcap adventures for Booker and his twin sister Nia, their extended family, including Raven’s longtime best friend Chelsea and her son Levi, and Nia’s best friend and neighbor Tess.
Season Three (2019-2020)
Raven Baxter and her twins Booker and Nia—along with Raven’s longtime best friend Chelsea and son Levi, and Nia’s best friend and neighbor Tess—are focused on pursuing their creative dreams. Booker, Nia and Tess form a music group, The Chi-Lective, with Levi as their music video director, all in hopes of winning the grand prize for the Radio Eclipse Live Contest. Meanwhile, Raven is determined to launch her fashion line, while Chelsea has found her job as a life coach. Raven’s and Booker’s glimpses of the future continue to drive the madcap adventures for their lively household. Like mother, like son, they both see just enough to drive them to interfere with the anticipated outcome which often leads to hilarious predicaments and mishaps at every corner.
Season Four (2020-2021)
In season four of “Raven’s Home,” twins Booker and Nia, along with their best friend Tess, are ready to embark on their biggest adventure yet—high school. As the teens envision a new sense of independence as Carver High freshmen, Levi has to adapt to middle school without his close friends. Raven and Chelsea must accept that their kids are growing up while managing Your Best-Dressed Life, their burgeoning life coaching and fashion business. Booker’s glimpses of the future continue to spark the madcap adventures of their lively household. Much like his mother, he sees enough to drive him to try and change the future, which often leads to hilarious predicaments and mishaps at every corner.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter, Devon's ex-wife and Booker and Nia's mother.
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter-Carter, Devon and Raven's son, Nia's twin brother.
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter-Carter, Raven and Devon's daughter, Booker's twin sister.
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson, Garrett and Chelsea's son, and Booker's best friend.
- Skylar Katz as Tess O'Malley, Nia's best friend and neighbor. Tess is a tomboy and a rapper.
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels, Raven's best friend, roommate and Levi's mother.
- Jonathan McDaniel as Devon Carter, Raven's ex-husband, and Booker and Nia's father.
- Skyler Day as Paisley (season 1), Raven's boss.
- Anthony Alabi as Coach Spitz
- Leslie David Baker as Principal Wentworth (season 1)
- Dylan Martin Frankel as Mitch Moseley (season 2)
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Zeena (season 2)
- Jenna Davis as Sienna (season 2, season 3)
- Johnno Wilson as Garrett Grayson
- Max Torina as Ramon
Adam Bonnett, executive vice president, Original Programming, Disney Channels Worldwide, said, "Raven is a one-of-a-kind, gifted performer and both she and Anneliese have an undeniable chemistry that we look forward to sharing with a new generation of kids and families. We are just as thrilled to introduce the series' new talent – Issac, Navia, Jason, and Sky – as part of this exciting new family sitcom."
Awards and nominations
|2018||NAACP Image Awards||Outstanding Children's Program||Raven's Home||Nominated|
|Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Performer in a Children's Program||Raven-Symoné||Nominated|
|BMI Film, TV & Visual Media Awards||BMI Cable Television Music Awards||Raven's Home||Won|
|2019||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Funny TV Show||Raven's Home||Nominated|
|Favorite Female TV Star||Raven-Symoné||Nominated|
|Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Costume Design/Styling||Raven's Home||Nominated|
- Raven's Home is the second spin-off of Disney's 2000's show That's So Raven. The first spin off was Cory in the House.
- Devon, Dr. Sleevemore and Victor are the only other charater from the original series to have appeared thus far, with the Boyz 'N Motion and Tanya being mentioned. In several episodes, the other characters can be seen on photographs.
- It was initially reported that Nia would have the ability to see into the future.  This was later changed to Booker having the ability for some reason.
- Raven's ex-husband was initially set to be a man named David.  This was later changed to Devon.
- In an interview with Anneliese van der Pol, she revealed that the pilot will focus on Raven struggling with being a single mother. She also mentioned the show centers on single parenting, while also honoring and celebrating single mothers around the world. 
- To celebrate Raven's return to Disney Channel, Disney Channel released all 100 Episodes of That's So Raven on the app and On Demand.
- The first episode of Raven's Home was released on YouTube, On Demand, and on the Disney Channel App starting midnight on Thursday, July 20th. The premiere was only available for a limited time on YouTube before taken down by 5 pm.
- The series premiere received 3.5 Million viewers on premiere night, making Raven's Home the #1 live action cable TV series premiere in 2 years.
- Only four of the thirteen episodes, of season one, weren't filmed in front of a live-studio audience ("The Baxters Get Bounced, "Adventures in Mommy-Sitting", "The Baxtercism of Levi Grayson" and "Dream Moms")
- Raven-Symoné's character plays the parent of Issac Brown. In Black-ish they played siblings.
- Jenifer Lewis, who plays Raven Baxter's grandmother, and Booker's great-grandmother, also plays their mother in Black-ish.